Superman & Lois - now ALL seasons (4 Viewers)

The Batman movie is also supposed to be on Earth 2 so it's in the same universe as Stargirl. Also, Stargirl and Flash are crossing over except it's Jay Garrick's Flash.

Can someone refresh my memory about the Arrowverse Crisis? I thought it only left us with one Earth. How many are left?
There are still a bunch of them it's just that no one knows that there are more than one. Stargirl is Earth 2. Doom Patrol is like Earth 9 or something. Titans is in its own Earth, maybe Earth 18. Smallville is still around too plus the Batman movie universes are the same I think.

There are still a bunch of them it's just that no one knows that there are more than one. Stargirl is Earth 2. Doom Patrol is like Earth 9 or something. Titans is in its own Earth, maybe Earth 18. Smallville is still around too plus the Batman movie universes are the same I think.
Didn't Steel (formerly Capt. Luthor) state in the beginning he got to Earth Prime due to Crisis. All of the heroes of Earth Prime know of Crisis and everything going back due to J'onn. With the exception of Superman they've all mentioned it.

Didn't Steel (formerly Capt. Luthor) state in the beginning he got to Earth Prime due to Crisis. All of the heroes of Earth Prime know of Crisis and everything going back due to J'onn. With the exception of Superman they've all mentioned it.
What I mean is that they think the multiverse doesn't exist anymore. They don't know about Earth 2 with Stargirl or any of the others.

Just finished last week's episode(YouTube TV didn't alert me a new episode was available). Man, that was really well done.

Youtube TV had some kind of issue with Superman and Lois last week. It didn't alert me either and it didn't show up on my DVR until a few days later. I watched it on the CW app the day after it aired because I'm obsessed with this show.

Good to know I wasn't the only one. Watched it last night. Man, that was so good.

I'm just stoked about the idea of seeing the Steel suit.

This show is so good. It's hard to believe it's a part of the Arrowverse.

Agreed, and that makes me worry about the quality of future seasons
Same. I'd rather we get three quality seasons and end it than have it go 7 seasons with the last 3 or 4 barely being watchable. I thought about it during Flash this week. Tuesday was the first good episode of that show in quite a while.

Same. I'd rather we get three quality seasons and end it than have it go 7 seasons with the last 3 or 4 barely being watchable. I thought about it during Flash this week. Tuesday was the first good episode of that show in quite a while.
Agreed on both counts. Flash has been such a disappointment of late.

Back to Superman and Lois...

I was hoping that it would have been the Black Mercy they used on Clark, but alas.

Youtube TV had some kind of issue with Superman and Lois last week. It didn't alert me either and it didn't show up on my DVR until a few days later. I watched it on the CW app the day after it aired because I'm obsessed with this show.
Cox didn't record it either but it could've been cancelled by someone in the house.

I loved the way they worked in traditional Superman tropes like "It's a bird, it's a plane..." and "Truth, justice, and the American way" in fairly clever ways.

I sighed when I saw they were giving us Superman's origin story... again. However, they added some flair to it, a little originality, and just enough fan service that they really made it their own. It turned out to be a great episode.

I sighed when I saw they were giving us Superman's origin story... again. However, they added some flair to it, a little originality, and just enough fan service that they really made it their own. It turned out to be a great episode.
Yeah...

I really like how they designed the original costume. I liked the homage to the throwback S.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom