Superman & Lois - now ALL seasons (3 Viewers)

Good episode, we had another Diggle sighting after his visit last time w/ Team Flash.

Agreed it was another good episode, but it's obvious this was meant to be the season finale. Not sure how they will milk out three more episodes, but I'm on board. Also, while I welcomed the Diggle appearance, it felt pretty superfluous.

Agreed it was another good episode, but it's obvious this was meant to be the season finale. Not sure how they will milk out three more episodes, but I'm on board. Also, while I welcomed the Diggle appearance, it felt pretty superfluous.
I thought it was the finale as well until I looked it up since it felt weird that they would air a finale as a stand-alone after a 3-week break.

Loved the episode. Loved the fan service of having Zod possess Superman. Loved everything with John/Steel. I think he has been handled so incredibly well in this. It feels authentic.

I agree the Diggle appearance was weird and unnecessary. It also broke with my love of them ignoring the rest of the Arrowverse. I could have done without that.

Loved the episode. Loved the fan service of having Zod possess Superman. Loved everything with John/Steel. I think he has been handled so incredibly well in this. It feels authentic.

I agree the Diggle appearance was weird and unnecessary. It also broke with my love of them ignoring the rest of the Arrowverse. I could have done without that.
I don't mind them acknowledging their connection to the Arrowverse. And, there are worse ways to do it than a low key, somewhat awkward Diggle appearance.

I just get this sense that they are trying to set up Diggle to become a Lantern in the Arrowverse. Don't know why unless the plan is to move him to the HBO Max series when I happens. Things were fine in the Flash appearance. This one just felt odd.

I just get this sense that they are trying to set up Diggle to become a Lantern in the Arrowverse. Don't know why unless the plan is to move him to the HBO Max series when I happens. Things were fine in the Flash appearance. This one just felt odd.
The Diggle cameo didn't bother me that much. I get what they're doing with him since he's appeared in Batwoman, Flash, LOT and now S&L. Yeah, I watched them all, lol.

This most recent episode was pretty great. I've been really impressed with how well done the series is. Tbh, I wasn't that optimistic considering how campy and yeah, cheap, the rest of the Arrowverse shows have been the last few years.

That said, the last couple of shows for Batwoman was decent enough and I like where the last couple of Flash shows are heading. So, it seems like they're getting it together some.

I'm looking forward to Stargirl. The first season was a lot of fun, so I hope S2 can keep the quality comparable to S1. Just a few weeks away.

Last edited:
Watching this weeks episode right now. That fist bump was everything. 🤜🤛
The whole season has been excellent. I know some on here were worried about the last 3 episodes based off the prior episode but this one worked perfectly like it was a part of the plan.

The whole season has been excellent. I know some on here were worried about the last 3 episodes based off the prior episode but this one worked perfectly like it was a part of the plan.
Yeah. Outside of the Diggle stuff, I enjoyed the last few episodes as they set up what happened last episode.

I gotta admit though. For a second there I thought John was painting the House of El symbol. I was gonna mark out big time if that had happened.

Yeah. Outside of the Diggle stuff, I enjoyed the last few episodes as they set up what happened last episode.

I gotta admit though. For a second there I thought John was painting the House of El symbol. I was gonna mark out big time if that had happened.
I was thinking the same thing. The fist bump was great. I trying to remember if Superman ever really had someone fighting by his side, at least outside the recent DCU movies or the crossover stuff. It makes sense though because Edge is clearly powerful enough to beat Superman straight up.

So I forgot to mention, I met Tyler a few weeks ago in Raleigh. He was a guest at a con I attended. I tried to get a question in during the Q and A, but the line was too long. As luck would have it, we crossed paths in the Delta Sky Lounge while waiting for our respective flights and he recognized me from the con because of my cap. He's anxious about the season, but upbeat. Wish I could've gotten a picture in with him, but we were respecting social distancing. Dude definitely jacked up since he was first announced for Superman and Lois.

So I forgot to mention, I met Tyler a few weeks ago in Raleigh. He was a guest at a con I attended. I tried to get a question in during the Q and A, but the line was too long. As luck would have it, we crossed paths in the Delta Sky Lounge while waiting for our respective flights and he recognized me from the con because of my cap. He's anxious about the season, but upbeat. Wish I could've gotten a picture in with him, but we were respecting social distancing. Dude definitely jacked up since he was first announced for Superman and Lois.
Dang, I'm jealous. And how do you "forget" about meeting Superman? :hihi:

Dang, I'm jealous. And how do you "forget" about meeting Superman? :hihi:
Hey, I did get a pic with Kevin Conroy (with a big piece of plexiglass between us).

Anyway, what was funny was during the Q and A, he admitted that before getting the role of Clark, his favorite character was Batman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom