Superman & Lois - now ALL seasons (1 Viewer)

I'm genuinely shocked at just how good it is. The CW version of Superman was kind of lame, and the idea of another melodramatic Superman and Lois style show was completely unappealing. Instead, they have put together arguably the best first season of a superhero television show I've seen.

So I forgot to mention, I met Tyler a few weeks ago in Raleigh. He was a guest at a con I attended. I tried to get a question in during the Q and A, but the line was too long. As luck would have it, we crossed paths in the Delta Sky Lounge while waiting for our respective flights and he recognized me from the con because of my cap. He's anxious about the season, but upbeat. Wish I could've gotten a picture in with him, but we were respecting social distancing. Dude definitely jacked up since he was first announced for Superman and Lois.
Is he talking about the Saints season? I think I heard that he's a fan.

I did not know he was a Saints fan. Ummm, perfect Superman?

It's the primary reason I initially said I would support the show. Wasn't a fan of how he was used in Supergirl (and hated the suit). Then we got this gem of a show.
Yeah, I absolutely had low to zero expectations, especially considering what CW has done to the DC shows lately. But, with Stargirl and S&L, I'm really happy at how much better they are over the other recent shows.

Guy has some good points, but I totally disagree simply because I don't have HBO Max.

Guy has some good points, but I totally disagree simply because I don't have HBO Max.

I wish they'd make the move, mostly because I think eventually the CW will ruin this show like they do everything else, and I love it.

Does anyone know is superman and Lois is coming back the HBOmax? Or on any of the streaming services, for that matter.
I was gonna binge it a couple of weeks ago but I can't seem to find it

Does anyone know is superman and Lois is coming back the HBOmax? Or on any of the streaming services, for that matter.
I was gonna binge it a couple of weeks ago but I can't seem to find it
I don't recall it ever being on HBO Max. The entire first season is/was on CW.

Fwiw, I'm with SBTB, worried CW is gonna ruin a good show like they have everything else.

Great finale, and I'd be all in on a Steel spinoff.
Heck yeah. All in.

Fantastic first season. Just so far above my low expectations when the series started. I really hope they can keep it up.

Stargirl has had a decent enough start to their second season, so it's possible.

Heck yeah. All in.

Fantastic first season. Just so far above my low expectations when the series started. I really hope they can keep it up.

Stargirl has had a decent enough start to their second season, so it's possible.

Stargirl has had a decent start, but it's not even in the same category of quality as Superman and Lois. This show is just heads and tails above anything else CW is doing or frankly has done. I feel like season 1 of Arrow may have been close to this quality, but it's been a while so maybe I'm remembering it with more fondness than it deserves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom