Superman & Lois - now ALL seasons (1 Viewer)

Stargirl has had a decent start, but it's not even in the same category of quality as Superman and Lois. This show is just heads and tails above anything else CW is doing or frankly has done. I feel like season 1 of Arrow may have been close to this quality, but it's been a while so maybe I'm remembering it with more fondness than it deserves.
Agreed.

Stargirl has had a decent start, but it's not even in the same category of quality as Superman and Lois. This show is just heads and tails above anything else CW is doing or frankly has done. I feel like season 1 of Arrow may have been close to this quality, but it's been a while so maybe I'm remembering it with more fondness than it deserves.
The 2nd season of Arrow was probably the best season out of the Arrowverse shows until this show came along. I don't know how my friend wasn't able to get into it. Now for me personally, I think one of the first 3 season of Legends was the best but even this tops that now.

The 2nd season of Arrow was probably the best season out of the Arrowverse shows until this show came along. I don't know how my friend wasn't able to get into it. Now for me personally, I think one of the first 3 season of Legends was the best but even this tops that now.
Yeah, it's weird. I thought "Superman & Lois", gonna be a corny CW family superhero show sorta in the mold of Supergirl. But, they just wildly exceeded my expectations. Just a great, well-rounded show that checked a lot of boxes. Good mix of family topics, current issues and the humanizing of Superman. Loved it!

That was an absolutely horrid finale...

Psyche.

What a great way to end the season. I wonder if DC went to CW and said "you will not fork this character up." That's the only thing I can think of as to how this show is so much better than anything else they've put out.

And yes. I'm all in on a Steel spinoff too.

So here's a thought a friend and I were discussing...

If Nat was able to come through, what are the chances Evil Supes did as well? He was right there as John made it through. Next season's big bad?

So here's a thought a friend and I were discussing...

If Nat was able to come through, what are the chances Evil Supes did as well? He was right there as John made it through. Next season's big bad?
That makes a lot of sense. I can see it.

Not sure if we want a season 2 thread or not, but it premieres January 11th along with the premiere of DC's newest hero, Naomi.

I'll be watching this tomorrow once it hits on-demand. Thanks YTTV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom