Tennessee 2011 (1 Viewer)

We're staying at the quality inn & suites pretty close to the stadium (brick church pike)

Hotels - Hotel Rooms, Hotel Reservations, Choice Hotels - Motels

You have to be careful about this site because they have crappy hotels and really nice ones...you can generally tell the difference. But they're affordable and have a good rewards program. Quality suites are usually good, I stayed there in arlington, was a 2-room suite for like 60 bucks a night through thanksgiving a half mile from the stadium :9:

I'll be there too. I live just outside of Nashville and actually I work at Opryland hotel. I got the whole family coming up for this one too. We got a whole row of seats.Ya'll will have a good time up here and the fans are great.

Ordered my tickets today. Me and friend will be coming up on Thursday night or Friday morning. Anyone have any idea where the team will be staying? Also, any Who Dats planning on a tail gate before the game? Looking forward to this, never been to Nashville.

We've got 8 coming, staying at the double tree downtown. hope the titans start to tank and the prices spiral. Either way we're tearing down Cashville and turning it black and gold in december

Actually Nashville already has a lot of black and gold because of Vandies colors. Not sure but they may be staying here at Opryland. I know they have in the past. Last I checked the rates here for that week is around 189 a night. Probably won't know if there staying here till the week of the game.

We've got 8 coming, staying at the double tree downtown. hope the titans start to tank and the prices spiral. Either way we're tearing down Cashville and turning it black and gold in december

Just got reservations at double tree as well. Looks to be well located and was more reasonable than anything else.

Just booked the Doubletree....it's gonna be a good time hanging with all my fellow who dats!!!

Just booked the Hilton Garden Inn on Broadway St. I'm hoping there are more Who Dats staying here!!! Also, purchased two tickets on ticket exchange, sec.307 rw.S

We should have a meet-up that Saturday night...someone from Nashville tell us where

We should have a meet-up that Saturday night...someone from Nashville tell us where

Sounds like fun to me. Lot's of places in the downtown area. Anyone been to the Flying Saucer in Nashville?

Ticket, Buffet and Cruise To Titans Game

Want a unique experience for the game....

Opryland Hotel is offering a package of...

Lower level ticket
Steamboat / Tailgate Cruise to and from the game.
Buffet and Beverages during cruise.

Package is 118.00 for all this....there are cheaper versions if you eliminate one of the things above. (if you already have game ticket, I think its like 40-50 bucks.)

Our group of four is doing this and we will be WHO DAT'n all the way down the Cumberland River to and from the game.

Link is below.

Tailgate Cruises - General Jackson - Nashville, TN

Got my tickets through the Titans box office this morning. Best available was section 318 row DD, man it's going to be cold up there. They were cheap too though...55 each after the ticketmaster fees.

They still have some direct, but they're going fast. If you don't mind the nosebleeds, get em before you're stuck with ticketexchange...

We got
Section 310
Row D

Want a unique experience for the game....

Opryland Hotel is offering a package of...

Lower level ticket
Steamboat / Tailgate Cruise to and from the game.
Buffet and Beverages during cruise.

Package is 118.00 for all this....there are cheaper versions if you eliminate one of the things above. (if you already have game ticket, I think its like 40-50 bucks.)

Our group of four is doing this and we will be WHO DAT'n all the way down the Cumberland River to and from the game.

Link is below.

Tailgate Cruises - General Jackson - Nashville, TN

Looks like a pretty good deal, we have our tix already, the cruise only is $25.00

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom