Tennessee 2011 (1 Viewer)

Right now my "season ticket" hook-up is on the fence about going. 2 weeks ago the tickets were mine. Kinda ****** me off. We'll see how it goes. I'll be at the 12/26 game against the Falcons, but would have like this one too.

Going to be driving up from Oxford after exams finish this weekend. Very excited to make the trip, this will be my second away game of the season. Any suggestions of reasonable places to park? Looking forward to seeing all the Who Dats and my first outdoors NFL game.

Going to be driving up from Oxford after exams finish this weekend. Very excited to make the trip, this will be my second away game of the season. Any suggestions of reasonable places to park? Looking forward to seeing all the Who Dats and my first outdoors NFL game.

I would recommend parking on the other side of the river and walking across the bridge. Expect to pay around $10-$15. Price goes up the closer you get. Also, they start closing streets around the stadium at about 10 am. So, get there early.

I would recommend parking on the other side of the river and walking across the bridge. Expect to pay around $10-$15. Price goes up the closer you get. Also, they start closing streets around the stadium at about 10 am. So, get there early.

I'll be waking up early Sunday to get on the road, so I may take your advice parking across the river. Thanks for the tip.

i have an extra ticket to the game, selling for face value. will be next to three awesome WHODATTERS!!

To all coming up to Nashville for the game, my band & I will be performing Saturday night @ 'Benchmark's' on 2nd & Broadway. We would love to be playing 'My Soul Bleeds Black & Gold!' to a packed WHO DAT audience!!!....Gridiron Records \,,/

To all coming up to Nashville for the game, my band & I will be performing Saturday night @ 'Benchmark's' on 2nd & Broadway. We would love to be playing 'My Soul Bleeds Black & Gold!' to a packed WHO DAT audience!!!....Gridiron Records \,,/

If it wasn't for two sick little Who Dat's, we'd be there. Sorry man. Maybe next time. I'll damn sure spread the word though.

I'll make sure we stop by and check it out.

I'm staying at the days inn a block from the stadium, looking for somewhere to tailgate that morning if anyone is interested, def try and make it to benchmarks though sat night

If you're looking to join a tailgate, my group of tailgaters would love for you to join us. We used to post on the official site before the boards were temporarily shut down, so we started our own site in the meantime (TitansTailgate.com). No matter how the Titans do, our tailgate is always a party!

If you'd like to stop by for a beer or some grub (of course we're doing cajun this week), we're close to the Ramada and Days Inn. Take a look in Tana's forum (may she RIP), and you'll find a map and directions, along with this week's tailgate thread.

By the way, my favorite blues bar in downtown Nashville is Bourbon St Blues Bar in Printers Alley. It's nothing like the real thing but it's the closest we've got. They don't start jamming until after 9pm or so.

Hope to see a few of you!

If you're looking to join a tailgate, my group of tailgaters would love for you to join us. We used to post on the official site before the boards were temporarily shut down, so we started our own site in the meantime (TitansTailgate.com). No matter how the Titans do, our tailgate is always a party!

If you'd like to stop by for a beer or some grub (of course we're doing cajun this week), we're close to the Ramada and Days Inn. Take a look in Tana's forum (may she RIP), and you'll find a map and directions, along with this week's tailgate thread.

By the way, my favorite blues bar in downtown Nashville is Bourbon St Blues Bar in Printers Alley. It's nothing like the real thing but it's the closest we've got. They don't start jamming until after 9pm or so.

Hope to see a few of you!

Thanks. I'm still working on snagging some tickets from some coworkers, but I'm probably bringing my 9yr old daughter. Sat is her birthday, so this will be a good surprise. Are there any issues about bringing a blanket into the stadium? I want her to stay warm as we know it'll be chilly.

Blankets are fine and so are backsacks, but no backpacks. If you don't already have an entry routine with your daughter, please make a plan because you'll be separated during the pat down procedure. Sometimes the men's and women's lines are a few rows apart, too. We don't have signs to designate the lines like a lot of stadiums, and that's one of my pet peeves.

If you end up sitting on the visitors side in the upper deck, you'll be in the sun the entire game. Great for winter, brutal in September!

BTW scalping is legal here, if your tix fall through. You can trust the ones standing next to police officers, as they're required to have a license. We'd love to have you and your daughter join us, if you're able. We always have corn hole boards for something to do at the tailgate, too. Some weeks we have several other children, other weeks none at all.

Blankets are fine and so are backsacks, but no backpacks. If you don't already have an entry routine with your daughter, please make a plan because you'll be separated during the pat down procedure. Sometimes the men's and women's lines are a few rows apart, too. We don't have signs to designate the lines like a lot of stadiums, and that's one of my pet peeves.

If you end up sitting on the visitors side in the upper deck, you'll be in the sun the entire game. Great for winter, brutal in September!

BTW scalping is legal here, if your tix fall through. You can trust the ones standing next to police officers, as they're required to have a license. We'd love to have you and your daughter join us, if you're able. We always have corn hole boards for something to do at the tailgate, too. Some weeks we have several other children, other weeks none at all.

Ok thanks. We'll either be in Section 125 or 106. I'm just waiting to see which ones I can get my hands on first. Will also hopefully have a section A parking pass too. She is in a boot, so I don't want her tromping around far.

Thanks for the heads up on the seperate lines, and the scalpers. If we do swing by the tailgate area (I looked at your site), what can we bring and what time? Thanks for the gracious invite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom