Texas Saints fans( NOV 18th @ HOU) (1 Viewer)

Have you used ticketsnow.com before?And if so,were you satisfied?Thanks.

9:30am update: We just got back from Reliant, since Drew was selected to be one of the 100 people for the 7;30am presale. Limit 2 for the Saints game, unfortunately. He was about #25 in line, and we got 2 seats in section 631 TOGETHER. So, the "single seats only" bit that they were telling season ticket holders yesterday wasn't completely true...they must have held some back for today? I'm also wondering if they held any more back for 10am when they open up to everyone? So, just in case, ask if they have seats together....you never know!

And when they got on the microphone to welcome everyone and ask what games they were getting tickets for, the overwhelming answer was "SAINTS!!!!" -- so needless to say we couldn't get anyone else to buy two tickets for us...:(

We'll be on the phone and online at 10am like everyone else, since we need more tickets. Good luck!

I got 4 tickets through stubhub just a second ago cant wait to see all of u there

I got three seats in sec. 623. They are not together but two on same row and the other one row back right behind.

This is going to be a BLAST!!! This will be my first away game to Houston.

I got my airfare and will be looking for tickets over the next month or so. The Reliant Superdome here we come.

I already have tickets to this one. People are fighting over who gets to ride to Houston in my bus..this one is going to be crazy. Once some who is familiar with the parking areas in Houston gets some info posted, we can pickout a spot to tailgate. Anyone know anything about the parking and willing to suggest a spot to meet up....lets hear it.

Mike,

Did you get a parking pass? Are you bringing cooking gear or pre-cooked stuff? I'd like to get a tailgate going.

Mike,

Did you get a parking pass? Are you bringing cooking gear or pre-cooked stuff? I'd like to get a tailgate going.

I'm also thinking that for those who will be in town the night before, we ought to pick a place for a pre-game gathering. Big Woodrow's is our favorite Saints watching place here in Houston; perhaps we could meet up there Saturday night or afternoon, depending on when the LSU/Ole Miss game is on TV :D. Who's interested?

I got a room next to the stadium. Noticed there is a Papadeaux's nearby which could become a Saints Headquarters. Appreciate any Houstonians who can verify if it's a good spot.....I'm gettin giddy already.....:youpi-12:

Where did you get a room? There's several motels in that area. I'll be down that way a lot the next few days for the Reliant dog shows; if anyone wants me to check out any particular places let me know.

And I ate lunch at that very Pappadeaux's today... :)

Getting tickets to the game will be an ongoing challenge in the weeks to come, but one thing you can lock up right now, if you keep an eye out for 'em, are parking permits.

I've done some research and there are parking passes to be had right now; in fact, you can get many multiple Yellow Lot passes, making it the place for Saints fans to target if we want to take over large swaths of a parking lot. I've found them on every ticket site I've checked, including StubHub (I just bought one for $20 on StubHub.

Yellow lot is a chill lot, nice spacing and even some green space (grass). A great place to hang and tailgate...even if you don't score those gameday tickets!

PS-Here's a nice URL to a site describing the Texans gameday experience. Nicely done.

http://www.thesportsroadtrip.com/houstontexans.html

One thing to consider if you are wanting to tailgate with friends coming in seperate vehicles....

"You must park as directed by the parking attendants. Vehicles will be parked systematically, stall by stall, row by row, regardless of the occupancy status of the lot. Failure to park as directed can result in termination of your parking privileges. Blocking or saving parking spaces is prohibited. Fans who wish to tailgate together must arrive together. "

Round-Trip Airfare: $120
Two front row 50 yard line tickets: $255
The platinum parking pass (best parking available) that came with the tickets: Priceless.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270144393002

Now I have no need for the parking pass and was going to put it on ebay to help cover my costs for the tickets airfare and hotel. The platinum parking passes are on stubhub for $118 for the Saints game and apparently they are rarely sold and more of a status symbol (None listed on ebay for regular season games). If I can get q little less than half of that ($50) out of it from SR members then we have the ultimate tailgate spot. I would donate the hole thing but the three weeks of rain has left me lighter in the wallet than I would rather mention :ezbill:.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom