The best thing the Saints could do by Alvin Kamara is to trade him to a contender. (25 Viewers)

While the Saints owe nothing to Kamara, he has been paid well for his services. I do agree, I would rather see him go to a contender to finish his career while also receiving something in return for him since he is gone after this season regardless because we would cut him to save 25 million. We would likely try to restructure as well which he should refuse, which of course would also lead to him being cut.

While the Saints owe nothing to Kamara, he has been paid well for his services. I do agree, I would rather see him go to a contender to finish his career while also receiving something in return for him since he is gone after this season regardless because we would cut him to save 25 million.

If it works out for Kamara great, but the Saints should do what makes the most sense for the Saints. They should trade him to whatever team will give them the best value whether that means trading him to Carolina, or a similar team, or sending him to a contender.

Seems like a good guy, other than that Vegas thing, but he knows it's a business and will act accordingly. And the Saints should treat it like a business too.

If there was one silver lining in last nights embarrassment of a game, it was that Kendre Miller looked like he had some real explosive ability. If he can shake the injury issues, I really think he can be a very good RB for us for years to come.

Kamara at this stage is expensive and doesn’t have many high level seasons left. I’d rather see him go to a contender and have a chance to win than get stuck in this rebuild.

If it works out for Kamara great, but the Saints should do what makes the most sense for the Saints. They should trade him to whatever team will give them the best value whether that means trading him to Carolina, or a similar team, or sending him to a contender.

Seems like a good guy, other than that Vegas thing, but he knows it's a business and will act accordingly. And the Saints should treat it like a business too.

Doing right by the player has hurt the Saints more than anything. We've handed out large "retirement" contracts to guys who didn't deserve them based on the production we would get from then under their extension, but instead paid them for previous performance which they were already compensated for.

Cam's recent performance dictates he should be unemployed or in the booth, but he's paid on a "retirement" contract to keep him around stealing money and a roster spot from a young player who could help with the rebuild.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom