The Investment Thread (18 Viewers)

I guess the entire world was up at 4:00 am, immediately saw this supposed Reddit post and all bought at the exact same moment, and there was someone on standby at Benzinga watching the entire market and ready to write a story about it a few minutes later just because he thought it would be neat, in the wee hours of the morning?

IESLTAD.gif

6D2laX9.png
V10r8ty.png

If Express dips a bit more today I could see myself picking up a few shares. They did (or still in the process of) a huge share offering. I think it was like 22% of the float. That was announced June 3rd.

If Express dips a bit more today I could see myself picking up a few shares. They did (or still in the process of) a huge share offering. I think it was like 22% of the float. That was announced June 3rd.

I personally believe Express is a distraction stock. They ran that one up in January to help thin out the herd during the first mini-squeeze event. It has not had a single substantial run since then, where as the true threat stocks have had at least one significant run-up per month since January seemingly.

I think Express is another one of those "Brand spanking new WallStreetBet targets" getting pushed by the hedge fund cronies onto unsuspecting investors that don't yet realize the truth about what WSB is now.

qMDY2GR.gif

We'll see what the rest of the week brings, but Ortex's algorithm just got its short squeeze signal triggered a moment ago, with a two day recommended holding period.

Attachments

• ortex0616.png
    ortex0616.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 16
We'll see what the rest of the week brings, but Ortex's algorithm just got its short squeeze signal triggered a moment ago, with a two day recommended holding period.
They have to try hard and heavy to get it at the $40 calls, correct?

They have to try hard and heavy to get it at the $40 calls, correct?

That's the prevailing thought, that they're going to do everything in their power to get this under $40 by the end of Friday, because otherwise. they're screwed.

The other side of that though, and there is no way for us to know this info, is that some believe it is actually the hedge funds themselves that own those $40 calls, knowing they're going to be extremely profitable by the end of the week, and this could just be an attempt to pilfer many of them from people before they let the squeeze loose.

Looks like Michael Burry is getting the same sense as I am about post-COVID speculation creating an over-exaggerated market recovery...

Well yeah. Markets and actual economic growth aren't in line. However, there is a lot of recovery growth in actual economic areas. There is employment demand. We do seem to have a skilled worker shortage.

Many of us were saying the market was getting too speculative before covid. It's all too focused on growth to drive prices vs cold hard cash. I mean, income growth is fine, but just revenue is Dicey.

Hope you didn't listen to me on this...It's up $0.29. Not a ton, and it could obviously just be a pump fake, but still an intriguing looking chart all of a sudden.

Attachments

• expr.png
    expr.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 11
Was bored yesterday evening and took the $3 reward quiz yesterday from Coinbase on AMP. Started looking at the price and noticed it was .09, so I threw $20 at it.
I've heard horror stories about using Coinbase, particularly the app.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom