The Investment Thread (6 Viewers)

233647_reaction.gif

233647_reaction.gif
The content seems correct but the title almost makes it seem like they are spinning it the other way.

So many meme stocks should be so so much higher. GameStop should be $600 right now as an example. But off-exchange trades (which the article states) are really suppressing where some of these stocks want to go. And these stocks want to absolutely fly.

BACCC8F1-35AE-47C3-A39C-8D5F460AC059.jpeg
Bought another share.

Yep. The Motley Fool has been putting out almost daily "You must sell your AMC now" articles for four months now, and today, they blessed us with three in one morning:

All they're doing here, at least for me, is telling me that I need to hold onto my AMC positions as tightly as possible, and even try to buy more.

At the time of those articles, the share price was in the $52 to $53 range....it is now at $59.41 as of the time of this post, and counting.

I mean, this is LITERALLY criminal activity these people are engaging in at this point...blatant attempts to manipulate a stock's value.

Yep. The Motley Fool has been putting out almost daily "You must sell your AMC now" articles for four months now, and today, they blessed us with two in one morning:

All they're doing here, at least for me, is telling me that I need to hold onto my AMC tight as much as possible, and even try to buy more while I am at it.

At the time of those articles, the share price was in the $52 to $53 range....it is now at $59.17 as of the time of this post, and counting.

I mean, this is LITERALLY criminal activity these people are engaging in at this point...blatant attempts to manipulate a stock.
1623941578689.jpeg

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that 4 hours ago, before the price spike began, CNBC already had this show cued up for this afternoon's programming:

This pretty much screams of a "Why AMC share price skyrocketed today" episode.

These people all know something big is set to commence soon.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that 4 hours ago, before the price spike began, CNBC already had this show cued up for this afternoon's programming:

This pretty much screams of a "Why AMC share price skyrocketed today" episode.

These people all know something big is set to commence soon.

Hard to say, the NYSE chair comments yesterday were pretty significant - coming from an institutional source. That could have easily been an impetus to make the segment . . . plus, retail investors = viewers.

I don't think it's $755B in one day, it's up to $755B now. Apparently $235B in one day (still a sheet ton).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom