The Investment Thread (7 Viewers)

Interesting day, with AMC and GME diverging a bit.
D3923A38-CC1F-4CAC-8FD4-4EA40B08874C.png
I think it will even out soon. I think the derivative market continues to push things down.

It’s frustrating that the collateral of big money gets reinforced by the feds money printer every time the pendulum is swinging toward retail.

I’m a few beers in. But I honestly think the stock market right now are the basket stocks. If they are fully reconciled…their exposure…it will create a black hole of the likes we’ve never seen before.

Infinite loses = infinite gains

:::Oh so he texted a few people and told his online buddies about it instead of just taking the 'W'?:::

bogdanoff-dump-it.gif

Hot start for AMC in pre-market today. 5% isn't much, but for those following that ticker, this is way out of the ordinary and could be a prelude to a potential surprise Thursday.

BBBY is below 20 finally. I might pick up a few. Still hoping it gets to 16-17.

65FD8FA4-32D6-45BC-B725-34B5FDEA7B2F.jpeg
Another huge intraday volume candle on the Nasdaq. This will undoubtedly get removed from the books soon. Just as all the other ones in the past few months. Just another “glitch”

Dow up 400 from session lows. All indexes have turned green. Now let’s see if it can gain some ground in the green running into the bell.

Dow up 400 from session lows. All indexes have turned green. Now let’s see if it can gain some ground in the green running into the bell.
You called it. I got a GME share at 142.50 and 1 SLGG share at 1.73 (I had $1.89 left in settled funds).

You called it. I got a GME share at 142.50 and 1 SLGG share at 1.73 (I had $1.89 left in settled funds).
I was a trading fool today. Started short, went shorter, flipped positions went long. I think we run mostly positive until the April 12th inflation data at which point it may be like a bomb going off. Think we could touch 8%.

Every time I think we've peaked on inflation a global event happens. Virus mutation, war, new shortages. So this time I wont say that I think we've peaked on inflation even if the backside of the peak is likely to be a slow fall without a shock to global equity markets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom