The Mandalorian discussion thread (1 Viewer)

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
I’m excited for Mando 3, Ahsoka, and Obi Wan. I’m hoping we get a good dose of Thrawn in two of those. Not too sure about Boba, even though he’s my favorite character.

GW93

Original
Reaction score
Not 100% sure where to put this so I'll deposit it here. Looks like we are basically getting a live-action Rebels show.

This will make my daughter extraordinarily happy, since Sabine might be her favorite Star Wars character at the moment.

Now if we can just get Hera and Chopper to show up…

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m excited for Mando 3, Ahsoka, and Obi Wan. I’m hoping we get a good dose of Thrawn in two of those. Not too sure about Boba, even though he’s my favorite character.
Id love to see a live action Thrawn

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
Id love to see a live action Thrawn
My only regret about the apparent coming appearance of Thrawn in the Ahsoka series is that it almost guarantees we're never going to get a film version of the Zahn trilogy (which I admit I've somewhat given up on for years now).

In case anyone hasn't read it:
- although there's always the possibility of altering the end so Thrawn escapes instead of being assassinated. That would require some re-writing, maybe even cutting the entire subplot about the red guards' people and home planet, which would be a shame to lose, but if it got all the rest of in, I'd take it.

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
we're never going to get a film version of the Zahn trilogy (which I admit I've somewhat given up on for years now).

Hur0Tg5.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom