The Pete Carmichael Problem (1 Viewer)

Wholly agree with his assessment of the two highlighted plays.

Asinine, especially the second play.

Who thought a play action TO the QB with Karama in motion would fool ANYONE.

That play may have been the WORST playcall in Saints history.

You know... it would have been more of a genius play call to let your QB run it with a bum shoulder, under the assumption that that would have actually caught the defense off guard.

That last play has Coach Klein written all over it!

I can't even argue. I'm not even kidding when I say I probably did too good of a job of forgetting this game, but I do remember when I saw these plays live... WTH did I just witness lol. If anyone could explain this concept to me, I'd be happy to hear it. I feel like it would easier to explain final play designed for Shaq to shoot a three pointer to tie the game. At least no one would expect it.

TBH here they would've been better off and caught the defense more off guard if they ran a play with only 10 guys on the field.

The defense would've been like: "aye they only have 10 dudes on...surely they know and wouldn't snap it"....then BOOM ball snapped defense off guard - TUDDY

Hear me out on the second play. Keep the same lineup but have Taysom fake the hand off to both Carr and Kamara and thow it to carr down the sideline. He would have been wide open and walk into the endzone.

I can't even argue. I'm not even kidding when I say I probably did too good of a job of forgetting this game, but I do remember when I saw these plays live... WTH did I just witness lol. If anyone could explain this concept to me, I'd be happy to hear it. I feel like it would easier to explain final play designed for Shaq to shoot a three pointer to tie the game. At least no one would expect it.
Oh, I completely missed that play!!! I got up to get a beer after the 1st down play and got back for 3rd & WTH!!! I've been avoiding watching it after seeing the complaints, so this was my 1st time seeing it...

:wow:

I’m too fuzzy on the circumstances now, but Payton called some WTH play on a critical third down that got blown up by the defense. Either ended up being a turnover or took us out of scoring position or something that spelled our demise in a close game. Somebody will fill in the details.

(And that probably happened more than any of us want to remember.)

There’s no point to that - just something that flashed in my mind thinking about bad play calls.

I’m too fuzzy on the circumstances now, but Payton called some WTH play on a critical third down that got blown up by the defense. Either ended up being a turnover or took us out of scoring position or something that spelled our demise in a close game. Somebody will fill in the details.

(And that probably happened more than any of us want to remember.)

There’s no point to that - just something that flashed in my mind thinking about bad play calls.

Those 3rd and 1 double reverses in the Bush era haha. Oh I actually warned my coworker in the UK that's a Bronco's fan that there will be some WTH plays from time to time with Payton. I just don't remember Brees ever playing FB :unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom