They think Terry Fontenot is a Mole for the Saints (Quote from their Message Board) (3 Viewers)

What a disgusting take. It's fine if you don't like him or don't want him in NO, but at least try to be objective about it.

I don't know if you're in that 'we didn't get him, so he's a sick pervert" crowd or not, but he's allegedly a pervert. Allegedly a 'sicko loser'. He never did anything to you, nor do you know anyone he did it to, nor were you the room when these acts supposedly took place. Then a jury wasn't able to find any evidence in those supposed criminal acts. You're claiming a man as guilty with no evidence. That isn't how the law works. Innocent until proven guilty. Until it's proven otherwise, his character and leadership traits hold true. You can't blame a nearly Superbowl/deep playoff-caliber football team for going after an elite QB that was found innocent by a jury looking for any reason to lock him up.
I'm going by what 22 different women described happened. You can choose to believe him, while I lean toward believing them. And what 22 different women described was sick. Just because it can't be proven in a court of law, it's really hard to discount 22 different women's accounts of his behavior. But with it being only Watson and the 22 different women in the room when it happened....it becomes a "he said, she said" thing, and very difficult to prove in a court of law. But it certainly doesn't mean that simply because you can't legally prove it in a court of law, that it did not happen. 22 versions of a story is hard to dismiss. One or two gold diggers trying to get paid, I would be skeptical....but 22 stories all sounding the same? I stand by my opinion, and you can have yours. It's all good, he's not our problem.

So you can continue to think I'm "disgusting", but I believe the 22 women that describe Watson as disgusting. Extremely disgusting. Are you being "objective" about it? Or is the fact that he's a great QB enough for you to conclude that 22 different women are all lying? Do you know how much courage it takes for a woman to come forward when she's a nobody, and make such a claim like that against a extremely popular football star? Trust me, if 22 came forward with the same story, there were many more that didn't want the negative publicity that always goes with it. Victim shaming is a real thing. And yeah, there have been many instances where some woman lied, like the famous Duke lacrosse case, but once again, in this case there are 22 different women. It's hard to find 22 people all willing to lie.

Last edited:
That would be the most boss move ever by Loomis. To pay Terry some big time cash amount that he can’t refuse to go to our top rival, sabotage them and his GM career for a nice five plus years and leave their franchise in ruin for the next few years beyond that.

The hate runs deep between these two franchises.

yummy-nick-jonas.gif

I agree. I'm so glad we dodged a bullet and didn't get Watson. But I'm still very disappointed that we even tried to get the pervert. All the talk about character and leadership.....blah, blah, blah, it obviously doesn't mean squat if you try to sign some sicko loser like Watson. Winning football games is great and all, but we shouldn't have to sell our soul to do it.
I'm glad that the Saints were aggressive in going after an elite QB. But Watson wasn't my first choice. I thought the Saints should have went after Russell Wilson instead. But I still think that the Broncos were involve with tempering with Wilson and his agent before they were allowed and Goodell simply looked the other way on the whole situation.

But wait and see the punishment that Karama is going to get... It's a double standard.

Last edited:
I'm glad that the Saints were aggressive in going after an elite QB. But Watson wasn't my first choice. I thought the Saints should have went after Russell Wilson instead. But I still think that the Broncos were involve with tempering with Wilson and his agent before they were allowed and Goodell simply looked the other way on the whole situation.

But wait and see the punishment that Karama is going to get... It's a double standard.
Wilson had a say in where he went and all indications were that he wanted to go to Denver. Payton retiring probably eliminated us.

Wilson had a say in where he went and all indications were that he wanted to go to Denver. Payton retiring probably eliminated us.
You are right. But still the NFL should have stepped in and discipline the Broncos for tempering. Goodell is out of control to be allow to make rules but not enforce them with some teams.

Fontenot inherited four very bad contracts - Ryan, Julio, Jarrett and Deon Jones. He's smartly taking his medicine to get some working room. After that, we'll see how good he is at building a team.
I’d gladly take Jones and maybe Jarret off their hands.

Really wish we could have gotten Russel Gage.

Fontenot inherited four very bad contracts - Ryan, Julio, Jarrett and Deon Jones. He's smartly taking his medicine to get some working room. After that, we'll see how good he is at building a team.
The lack of Ryan compensation was on Blank, not Terry. AB is a class act w/ the loyalty for his players, he made Indy do the deal, because Matt wanted to go there.

I understand that Blenk is also concerned about a mole and is trying to lure George Smiley out of retirement.

Want a frightening thought? Atlanta wins only two or three games next year, has the first pick in the 2023 draft, and is set at quarterback for 12 years unlike every other team in the division.

You mean to tell me, the Saints are not the only team with a message board, that has conspiracy theorists? Imagine that! 😂😂

What a disgusting take. It's fine if you don't like him or don't want him in NO, but at least try to be objective about it.

I don't know if you're in that 'we didn't get him, so he's a sick pervert" crowd or not, but he's allegedly a pervert. Allegedly a 'sicko loser'. He never did anything to you, nor do you know anyone he did it to, nor were you the room when these acts supposedly took place. Then a jury wasn't able to find any evidence in those supposed criminal acts. You're claiming a man as guilty with no evidence. That isn't how the law works. Innocent until proven guilty. Until it's proven otherwise, his character and leadership traits hold true. You can't blame a nearly Superbowl/deep playoff-caliber football team for going after an elite QB that was found innocent by a jury looking for any reason to lock him up.
A jury didn't find him innocent. A grand jury wasn't shown enough probable cause to indict him. There is a big difference.

The guy saw at least 66 women in less than two years for massage therapy sessions. And fully a third of them are suing him for the exact same deviant behavior. What's more disgusting, me calling him out, or you defending him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom