They think Terry Fontenot is a Mole for the Saints (Quote from their Message Board) (1 Viewer)

Want a frightening thought? Atlanta wins only two or three games next year, has the first pick in the 2023 draft, and is set at quarterback for 12 years unlike every other team in the division.

It's the Falcons. They'll either win their last game and blow their shot at the first pick or overreach on a prospect and end up with an expensive bench warmer.

I understand that Blenk is also concerned about a mole and is trying to lure George Smiley out of retirement.

Want a frightening thought? Atlanta wins only two or three games next year, has the first pick in the 2023 draft, and is set at quarterback for 12 years unlike every other team in the division.
Don’t see a “can’t miss” QB next year, either.

Right! Fontenot got the best job of his career... and he's going to screw it up on purpose. Sure! And the sun revolves around the earth.

"Yep. He’s a Saints Mole.

get him outta here. There is nothing he can do at this point to rectify his career in ATL.

it started with Julio being traded for 2022 2nd rounder, taking two huge dead cap hits

2021 draft was awful

Calvin Ridley situation

MR2 traded for way less than a 32 year old WR?!?!?

and he is still taking the $40m dead cap hit. Knowing Indy wanted him, force it to June 1 to get way better cap relief and a higher 2023 pick

Rumors about the Watson compensation. it’s gonna get worse, bc Grady Jarrett is out the door. Y’all better buckle up, bc I made a thread on the AFMB over value if Grady draft compensation. He’s about to get traded for a 5th or worse or just simply cut.

im pumped to be a Colts fan until this franchise gets rid of TF"
Why would the Saints plant Terry to continue beating a team they're already beating?

I understand that Blenk is also concerned about a mole and is trying to lure George Smiley out of retirement.

Jeez this is supposed to be a light hearted thread. Besides im never concerned about what they do. Whatever moves they make dont make N.O a better or worse team.

I think we as a collective just enjoy thier follies. Its been one failure or blunder after another since February 2017. I think we all can enjoy that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom