Titanic submersible es morte (2 Viewers)

"Safety rules are written in blood", as the saying goes, because of sheetheads like this. Yea we're just bitter because we don't all desire to become people like this.
I was going to post something to this effect.

To anyone who has had the lives and safety of others in their hands when they are planning stuff, the phrase “I think” is a non-starter. You know. And recheck twice. And have emergency plans for every possible contingency. And do if for 10 years before you are able to make a decision without someone approving it.

Seriously, I would kick a guy off my construction site saying sheet like that, let alone 3 miles below the ocean surface.

Thought that this was an interesting article giving a background on the passengers.

Seems that one of the passengers has been on some 35 trips down to the Titanic. Another had reintroduced cheetahs to the world. Another has set a world record for the longest time spent traveling underwater. Another built the company, and this was his passion.

Following your interests can be fatal.

More like hoisted by his own petard.
There’s some truth to that for sure. But just imagine if he was up on the support vessel while his paying customers were down there in his propane tank looking thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom