Titus Young cut by the Rams already! (1 Viewer)

I assume this has more to do with the hiring of the Lions DB coach as their new DC than anything else.

While he does seem like a nut job, I wouldn't mind us looking into him. Good veteran leadership can do wonders for a young kid like him and he is coming from the least disciplined team in the league.

Good veteran leaders are good veteran leaders because you don't give them nutjobs to lead.

Thats an insult to Moss,Owens,and Johnson

They were all productive.....

I wasn't comparing his production just his personality is like taking those 3's issues and combining them into one and he's still worse.

Also if anyone thinks we should sign him check out his twitter account. He takes stupid to a whole new level.

Give the guy a chance. Saints can get real cheap. Dont act right after pickup just cut his a** again....Make it happen Loomis!!! (Never know)

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3n4nErhf6JU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

I guess the best hope for him is that he can figure out that he should not run into the wall once he makes it to the Arena League.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom