N/S TNF: Vikings vs Rams (11 Viewers)

That face mask no call was junk. In a league where the goal is to protect the QB’s and you miss that? Right, keeping the Rams and the massive LA market interested trumps all other goals. Unbelievable but at least it happened to the Vikings.
Once you accept that its just "Sports Entertainment" it makes the suck that much more tolerable

The Vikings O Lineman that got hurt right before halftime - why were they even running a play? They were on their 3 yard line and there was about 15 seconds left in the half. Stupid coach got his player hurt.

I just realized that the Vikings could have FORCED the officials to review the infraction.
The rule currently on the books is that all scoring plays are reviewed. THAT WAS A SCORING PLAY!
The sack resulted in a 2 point score. They should have demanded that it be reviewed because it was indeed a scoring play.

I just realized that the Vikings could have FORCED the officials to review the infraction.
The rule currently on the books is that all scoring plays are reviewed. THAT WAS A SCORING PLAY!
The sack resulted in a 2 point score. They should have demanded that it be reviewed because it was indeed a scoring play.
I think it was reviewed because it was a scoring play. I don't think the rules allow for the after-the-fact calling of a facemask penalty. I could be wrong.

I think it was reviewed because it was a scoring play. I don't think the rules allow for the after-the-fact calling of a facemask penalty. I could be wrong.
Probably not. But at least the officials could have seen instantly that they really screwed up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom