Tua Tagovailoa concussion discussion (update: Tua to IR 9/17/2024)(Merged) (4 Viewers)

Dolphins fan here. I feel awful for Tua but that fan base deserves every ounce of misery they get. Ran Jeff Ireland out of town when he was the only competent man in the organization, and hated anyone who supported him. Blamed Tannehill for everything and then when he had success in Tennessee, claimed it was all because of Derrick Henry (not true). I need a new team to follow and y'all are the obvious choice for me (never done this before). Geaux Saints!
Welcome aboard! Great, knowledgeable group here, and you'll find lots of other non-Saints info as well. Search out the Behind the Levee forum when you have a hot moment :hihi:

Dolphins fan here. I feel awful for Tua but that fan base deserves every ounce of misery they get. Ran Jeff Ireland out of town when he was the only competent man in the organization, and hated anyone who supported him. Blamed Tannehill for everything and then when he had success in Tennessee, claimed it was all because of Derrick Henry (not true). I need a new team to follow and y'all are the obvious choice for me (never done this before). Geaux Saints!
If you are a saints fan, louisiana law demands that you read this thread.

Retire Tua. We don't want to see your fingers do crazy sheet anymore.
It's really gonna be hard to feel sorry for him if he trots it back out there. I wish him the best, but he has a family to look after. He's out there diving into players with his head, not taking care of himself at all. It's time to put life into perspective and hang up the cleats before his brains turn into oatmeal.

Retire. Get paid by the Dolphins. Take your choice of announcing gigs if you like. Enjoy what hopefully is a long, happy healthy life. It's truly possible that he could die on the field. Sadly, I expect him to have serious cognitive issues moving forward as it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom