UEFA Champions League (3 Viewers)

2 magnificent saves only to be undone by a wayward clearance right to PSG - goal.

What was the Barca red?

legit

Araujo ( defender ) trying to keep pace w/ Barcola - couldnt and he was last man back.

Not a terribly hard foul, but he def tried to slow him down with a pull back on shoulder, and of course Barcola was if punched by Joe Frazier. ( actually wasnt that theatrical- but he went down a bit easy )

legit

Araujo ( defender ) trying to keep pace w/ Barcola - couldnt and he was last man back.

Not a terribly hard foul, but he def tried to slow him down with a pull back on shoulder, and of course Barcola was if punched by Joe Frazier. ( actually wasnt that theatrical- but he went down a bit easy )
Yeah finally saw it - took a horrible angle (but maybe didn’t have an option)

Listening on Sirius was a trip - the game was so wide open
And so many cuts to other match that it felt like a highlight show — there weren’t those 5-10 minute defensive lulls that seem boring but really grind intensity
Must have been fun to watch
Tomorrow, tho

It feels like Arsenal really need this win
You could say the same for Bayern.. Lost the Bundesliga title to Leverkusen, broken 11 season streak of titles (thanks Harry - lol). Two desperate teams right now I think. Either they play loose and go for it, or play tight and hope for PKs.

P.S. - it's obviously not Kane's fault - just playing on the theme of him never winning

You could say the same for Bayern.. Lost the Bundesliga title to Leverkusen, broken 11 season streak of titles (thanks Harry - lol). Two desperate teams right now I think. Either they play loose and go for it, or play tight and hope for PKs.

P.S. - it's obviously not Kane's fault - just playing on the theme of him never winning
let's not be too quick to absolve Kane - too much evidence at this point :p

the thing that separates Arsenal for me is they NEED this both for CL and domestic - they let a huge chance slip through their fingers this weekend and will be doubly motivated (i would think)
for Bayern it feels more like a consolation prize especially losing a league title that had come to be seen as a birthright (obviously that could be its own motivation, but *shrug*)

FINALLY saw full highlights and i think Cancelo's foul was the real loser - just hella dumb for no reason - and i'm going to lay that on Xabi - his antics ratcheted up the tension on his team. he keeps his cool and Joao might not slide tackle going away from goal

the role of "giant killa" will be played yet again this year by Real Madrid.

game on - 0-1 RM

looks like i might get most of match - sophmores are at some grizzly safe driving demo and fac meeting probably doesn't start until 3:30 (which almost certainly means this is going to PKs and i won't be able to watch)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom