Utah are open to trade discussions for Lauri Markkanen (1 Viewer)

BI and whatever picks are necessary. The odds of us drafting players that will produce like Murray and Markkanen (and making an immediate impact) are slim to none.

If we got Murray and Markkanen and things didn't work out for some reason, I wouldn't fault the front office at all.

He could be our 5. How is his D in that position?

The question is how many picks do Utah want to acquire?

People still not 100% on OKC rebuild path on hoarding picks like crazy. Requires a lot of losing and long term planning.

The question is how many picks do Utah want to acquire?

People still not 100% on OKC rebuild path on hoarding picks like crazy. Requires a lot of losing and long term planning.

I'd imagine it would take a lot. I would also want Kessler in the deal because...I want Kessler. Suppose you could move Ingram to the 76ers for 3 picks. Then let's add another 3. Would the Jazz accept 6 firsts for Lauri and Kessler, or would they want even more? You'd think they'd at least consider it.

I'd imagine it would take a lot. I would also want Kessler in the deal because...I want Kessler. Suppose you could move Ingram to the 76ers for 3 picks. Then let's add another 3. Would the Jazz accept 6 firsts for Lauri and Kessler, or would they want even more? You'd think they'd at least consider it.
I think that's fair. I much rather just trade Ingram to Utah and make them do the work for picks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom