Vent your frustrations thread! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why we didnt spread them out all second half? and where was the run game/d line?n:no::no::no::no:

Offense just wasn't clicking today. Bush sucked badly!!!!

Offense wasn't perfect. But they were not the weak link today. Defense and ST both sucked. Worst game for the defense all year - that was terrible.

Our defense had no answer for Rice. Arghhhhhh.

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just unreal. What happened there?
Moore makes one of the best Touchdowns I have ever seen - and they lose. And Detroit - freakin' Detroit actually WINS but Saints don't clinch playoff berth today. Damn it.

ohnowesuckagain.jpg

Everyone wants to blame Reggie.

I say blame these two things instead:

1- Our defense couldn't stop their run game, AT ALL.
2- Playcalling- 14 runs 46 passes- ***?

Not to mention, Coach Payton puts Reggie in a lot of the spots he gets stuck in. When will they realize that the delay doesn't work? Or that little screen pass? Most plays run for Reggie do not work, and that's a collective effort.

The frustrating part is how we couldn't stop the run. That once again did us in. It sure feels a lot like the '07 and '08 teams lately outside of last week.

I blame Billick in the booth. Why let the former coach of the Ravens have access to team practices? Shouldn't that be a conflict of interests. Same thing earlier this year when we played the Failclowns...Billick introduced Mike Smith to his wife (Billick's sister-in-law) for God's sake.

Not to mention, during our loss to Arizona, Kurt ******* Warner was in the booth helping with the play-by-play. Coincidence? Maybe, but not as far fetched as one might believe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom