Vent your frustrations thread! (2 Viewers)

Why is our 1st rounder on the inactive list for the SECOND week.
I'd like to think he'd have been better in coverage than Torrance or maybe we should've picked up some front seven help at #32.

I agree 100%
Everyone wants to blame Reggie.

I say blame these two things instead:

1- Our defense couldn't stop their run game, AT ALL.
2- Playcalling- 14 runs 46 passes- ***?

Not to mention, Coach Payton puts Reggie in a lot of the spots he gets stuck in. When will they realize that the delay doesn't work? Or that little screen pass? Most plays run for Reggie do not work, and that's a collective effort.

I am thoroughly disgusted that we let Ray Rice run all over us. All over - up and down, round and round. It makes me sick that we couldn't figure out how to stop him. I saw Chris Ivory on the sidelines and that made me sick too. I used to hold my breath when he got the ball because I was scared of a fumble. Whenever he comes back, I'll be holding my breath because I'm scared he'll shatter into a hundred pieces with a decent tackle. This whole game made me sick. Jimmy Graham and Moore's acrobatic TD catch were the only bright spots.

I swear sometimes I wish I didn't care. I wish I could be like the rest of the people in my family who only seem to have a casual interest in the team. How come they get to go on about their Sunday afternoon as if nothing happened and I get to sit here yelling expletives at the top of my lungs, picking fights with people in line at the grocery store and generally losing my mind? Why dammit, why?

Everyone wants to blame Reggie.

I say blame these two things instead:

1- Our defense couldn't stop their run game, AT ALL.
2- Playcalling- 14 runs 46 passes- ***?

Not to mention, Coach Payton puts Reggie in a lot of the spots he gets stuck in. When will they realize that the delay doesn't work? Or that little screen pass? Most plays run for Reggie do not work, and that's a collective effort.

3. ...and why is Shanle still a starter on defense..:idunno:

We lost.

Did not play well, and lost. It happens. But it is still a hard pill to swallow.

Lets concentrate on Atlanta next week.

Where is Robinson? Why was Torrence in the game and not P Rob? Drew stop throwing some many Damn interceptions. Ok I feel better!!

honestly guys i think torrence is better than p rob right now..remember dallas game roy williams kept burning him...we have great cbs in porter, greer, and jenkins but we are very vulnerable after them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom