Vent your frustrations thread! (3 Viewers)

I guess we needed Ivory today. Without him we lost our run game. And how Rice can get 233 yards against this defense is mystifying. I guess the team has a bit of work to do.

Officiating....several PIs not called...very aggressive Ravens: talking, pointing and pushing and we get the critical late hit call...on the same play the OL guy dived into the pile after the whistle was blown probably 6 times (It looked like the Ravens were allowed to mix it up with no consequences)....and the Block in the back on the first Rice run on Ayodele...was horrid.

Now as for things that were our fault:...Our run Defense stunk...Reggie was horrible.. call him mister negative yards today..and we just never had control of their defense...the Raven's coaching staff beat ours... we deserved to lose.

Just to name a few...

Our Dline- couldn't get it done.
3rd down conversion-didn't get it done.
Our pass to run ratio (play calling)- didn't get it done.
Special Teams- didn't get it done.

This loss is my fault I didn't get in on the Who Dat thread :banghead:

Offense wasn't perfect. But they were not the weak link today. Defense and ST both sucked. Worst game for the defense all year - that was terrible.

Agreed. The Saints are a TEAM! Just because we have a good offense doesn't mean they have to bail us out every game. The defense didn't show up and we suffered because of it.

Do we really need a frustration thread? We just won 6 in a row and barely lost to a pretty darn good football team in their house. Lets relax a bit. NYG and TB lost, so far so good.

Get rid of all the LBers? Vilma is a great backer, problem is the unathletic Outside guys. There was a reason Shanle was a late round pick, and a reason Clark is a journeyman. Other than that, its not the backers fault the d-line is beyond awful. They need a defensive end and a tackle more than anyone knows. Ayodele got beat all game and other than the one sack by Brown, he was non-existant. and its frustration because we are better team than what they showed.

Add Scott Shanle only had 1 assisted tackle... that is it. How do you go a whole game with only 1/2 a tackle playing LB?

I still would like to know why W.Smith was called for personal foul. They never replayed it.

Of course...they on the first long throw to Meachem when the Raven's got an off-sides the safety clearly got there early...but Billick didn't say jack as we all saw it on the slowmo.

Do we really need a frustration thread? We just won 6 in a row and barely lost to a pretty darn good football team in their house. Lets relax a bit. NYG and TB lost, so far so good.

This. But you are wasting your time. Too many fans who haven't experienced the year after year frustration us old folks remember.

This. But you are wasting your time. Too many fans who haven't experienced the year after year frustration us old folks remember.

It's tough dealing with people who have been spoiled by success. Once upon a time, a ten win season would have been reason enough to celebrate.And yeah, I understand what's on the line. But in the long run, this is far from catastrophic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom