"WAAAAAALT!!!!" (The LOST Season 4 Thread) (1 Viewer)

Sun told Widmore that she was going to have baby then they would talk business. When she went to tell Paik she had bought the company he asked how the baby was. Am I getting this wrong? Wouldn't that screw up the timing of things. If she was still pregnant wien she talked to Widmore she hadn;t taken control of Paik Inc yet. (If somebody else mentioned this I missed it.)

I going to watch it again tonight. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

You are. Sun actually talks to Ji on the phone before she confronts Widmore. She tells him something to effect of, "You and I have common interests. When you're ready to discuss them, here's how to reach me." Not an exact quote, but pretty close.

Sun told Widmore that she was going to have baby then they would talk business. When she went to tell Paik she had bought the company he asked how the baby was. Am I getting this wrong? Wouldn't that screw up the timing of things. If she was still pregnant wien she talked to Widmore she hadn;t taken control of Paik Inc yet. (If somebody else mentioned this I missed it.)

I going to watch it again tonight. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Sun told her father she was going to have her baby and then discuss running her company that she just bought out from under him.

She was talking on the phone to the son before she approached Widmore.

i really hope we can keep this thread going all year up until next season... i would love to go back and see whose guesses were closest to the story line....

This is kind of spoilery re: next season, so I'm not even going to post the link. It's on E!'s web site... if you want to know, you'll just have to find it.

But for those wondering about Jin, it's being reported by a frequently-wrong (though she does have connections) source in the "legitimate media" that Jin's current status is.............

(borrowing a little schtick here from Ausiello)

*e**.

***** & *e**.

You are. Sun actually talks to Ji on the phone before she confronts Widmore. She tells him something to effect of, "You and I have common interests. When you're ready to discuss them, here's how to reach me." Not an exact quote, but pretty close.
Yes, you're right.

Ther was so much going on in this episode it's hard to keep it all straight. Thank goodness for DVR.
On another subject: What do ya'll think about my theory that Locke is Jacob caught in some kind time loop or interdimensional limbo? This could be the reason that when the two spoke in Man Behind the Curtain the cabin became unstable and things started flying around. It could also explain the reason that Christian had to act as an intermediary when Locke again visited the cabin.

Yes, you're right.

Ther was so much going on in this episode it's hard to keep it all straight. Thank goodness for DVR.
On another subject: What do ya'll think about my theory that Locke is Jacob caught in some kind time loop or interdimensional limbo? This could be the reason that when the two spoke in Man Behind the Curtain the cabin became unstable and things started flying around. It could also explain the reason that Christian had to act as an intermediary when Locke again visited the cabin.

Wow that's very interesting. I think that's a possibility for sure. If this were the case I wonder who else knows it (Ben?) He is a ghost it seems. A dead Locke would make him a ghost...

Still trying to figure out the connection with Jack's dad though.

did anyone watch the Daily show last night, it was hilarious...the guy kept refering to LOST when talking about the presidental race... he was like this race is boring as hell, i only have one question... WHERE IS THE POLAR BEAR (come on a polar bear on a tropical island, there are so many reasons that's amazing).... called Hilary, Hilary WIDMORE...it was hilarious

Yes, you're right.

Interesting. The enhanced version of "Cabin Fever" points out that the test Richard gives young John is similar to a test administered by Tibetan monks to determine the reincarnation of the Dhali Lama. Perhaps Jacob died on the island long ago and has been reincarnated as John? Maybe he's not ready to see himself?
:idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom