We all have to like Cowherd now. Herd on Taysom (1 Viewer)

He's only talking about other people, not anything about Taysom. Brady only looks younger now because of hair transplants.

Seeing is believing

Colin is not too bad.

I knew this would be the first response, just wasn't sure who would post it ;)
Glad I am the first. Some people here like him and that's OK. Personally I have a serious dislike for most talking head these days. Cowturd was one of those that started it. And I mentioned this many time... Regardless for or against us, I refused to listen or watch most of them. Therefore I don't know what they say anymore.

Glad I am the first. Some people here like him and that's OK. Personally I have a serious dislike for most talking head these days. Cowturd was one of those that started it. And I mentioned this many time... Regardless for or against us, I refused to listen or watch most of them. Therefore I don't know what they say anymore.
I agree on the talking head part. It's why I tend to stick to SR and podcast. And I've got a soft spot for theringer, but podcast usually avoid the whole pick a contrarian p.o.v. just to drum up interest.

It’s going to take a heck uva lot more than that for me to like or listen to Cowherd.

For example he would have to roushambeaux (South Park) with Roger Goodell for at least 7 rounds with each of them wearing steel toe boots for me to consider becoming a fan of Cowherd.

Last edited:
He was one of the worst crucifiers of the Saints during Bounty Gate so no..............I don't have to like him no matter how much schmoozing he does over anything Saints!!:dl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom