Week 3 vs the Packers will be the game where the Offense gets right. (1 Viewer)

SWJJ

My dream Carr is a Lombardi
Reaction score
If Carmichael is as smart a game-planner that I believe he is, this will be the week our Offense gets right. Jones and Miller will both have big games. Joe Barry can't stop the run. Green Bay is giving up over 4 and a half yards per carry having faced Chicago and Atlanta. They had the 26th worst run D last year and do not look to have made many improvements this year. They spent a bunch of money to resign CB Jaire Alexander and he has basically disappeared after getting paid.

Green Bay has given up 20 points or more to two teams that have far less talent on offense then we do (Chicago and Atlanta.)

Look for us to ran early and use the ran to set up play action and deep opportunities to Shaheed later in the game.

Atlanta put up 400 yards of offense against Green Bay, I suspect we will put up over 500. I think Carr throws for 300+ and we have over 200 yards rushing as a team.

After we have worn down their Defense and given them a healthy dose of Tysom in the second half, I think we will win by a TD or more.

This week will be our statement game, and then we get Karama back and the league will be on notice.

WHO DAT!

No where in there are you discussing the line operating as a unit (the main reason we’ve been ‘off schedule’)
Has GB put enough tape that we can scheme against what they want to do?

Green Bay is currently -1.5 against the Saints, and 54-46% FPI chance to win. FPI supposedly takes in offense, defense, and special teams. I do not know what affect player status and/or game site would have on the index, although I would think player status in particular would be considered in the index.

Atlanta has far less talent on offense? Jesus Christ……I understand the rivalry and the hate but my god this is nasty
Right, either one of Atlanta's RBs are an upgrade over anyone we have right now. Even Robinson might be better than Kamara since he is only a rookie and will only get better where as Kamara is on his last few years of being really good.

We sealed both games this season by being successful in the deep passing game. Had there been interference called in game on against Olave we would have blown that game open.

We should try to stretch the field on early downs early in the game to open up things down the line. Teams are going to start to be afraid of Olave and Shaheed down the field and that should slow down the blitzing. You can't leave those guys without safety help.

Had there been interference called in game on against Olave we would have blown that game open.
Did I miss a rule change? Are we talking about the completed pass? That would have been a spot foul and since we caught it, it would have gotten decline anyway (unless the Panthers defensive player actually paid attention and grab the ball when Olave spiked it..lol).

But one thing I can say about @SWJJ is he is enthusiastic. lol Been falling flat but I'm here with you; this is the week. :ROFLMAO:

But if not, let's just get a W

Atlanta put up 400 yards of offense against Green Bay, I suspect we will put up over 500. I think Carr throws for 300+ and we have over 200 yards rushing as a team. I think we will win by a TD or more.
If we put up numbers like that on offense I’d be somewhat disappointed if we’d only win by at the least a touchdown. That means we either turned the ball over a lot, had a lot of penalties or our Defense didn’t show up

Atlanta has far less talent on offense? Jesus Christ……I understand the rivalry and the hate but my god this is nasty
Talent isn't talent if you don't have the man to get it to them. Challenge Atlanta with a real defense that'll sell out to stop Bijan/Allegere (probably spelled wrong.) and watch them fold like a decade old lawn chair.

Did I miss a rule change? Are we talking about the completed pass? That would have been a spot foul and since we caught it, it would have gotten decline anyway (unless the Panthers defensive player actually paid attention and grab the ball when Olave spiked it..lol).

But one thing I can say about @SWJJ is he is enthusiastic. lol Been falling flat but I'm here with you; this is the week. :ROFLMAO:

But if not, let's just get a W
He's not talking about the Panthers game, he's talking about the Titans game. In the 4th Carr threw a deep ball to Olave into the TEN red zone and the TEN DB definitely contacted him before the ball got there w/o turning around to look for the ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom