Week 3 vs the Packers will be the game where the Offense gets right. (1 Viewer)

RE: Atlanta's talent

I'll concede that their running back room is fully stacked (Including Patterson in that list BTW), and that Pitts is a good TE, but all their receivers not named Drake London suck, and Ridder hasn't shown he can be the man yet.

I want to believe....but I need to see if first, this would be a great game for the offensive line to start to jell a bit, just before AK's return....we will see....one game at a time....

RE: Atlanta's talent

I'll concede that their running back room is fully stacked (Including Patterson in that list BTW), and that Pitts is a good TE, but all their receivers not named Drake London suck, and Ridder hasn't shown he can be the man yet.
Ok so I counted 5. Bijan, Tyler, Patterson, London and Pitts. When you say FAR less that implies a huge gap in talent. This one is a real head scratcher. Seems like you’re just going off of emotion and rivalry feelings to me.

Did I miss a rule change? Are we talking about the completed pass? That would have been a spot foul and since we caught it, it would have gotten decline anyway (unless the Panthers defensive player actually paid attention and grab the ball when Olave spiked it..lol).

But one thing I can say about @SWJJ is he is enthusiastic. lol Been falling flat but I'm here with you; this is the week. :ROFLMAO:

But if not, let's just get a W
Sorry I wasn't clear. I was talking about the deep shot vs the Titans that Olave got tackled on.

Right, either one of Atlanta's RBs are an upgrade over anyone we have right now. Even Robinson might be better than Kamara since he is only a rookie and will only get better where as Kamara is on his last few years of being really good.
You DO remember AK #41? Right? Since we won't have him vs GB that's a moot point but when he does return? You and The League WILL remember just how great of a RB he is~! The screens , getting AK in space with a running start, will be wonders to watch~! Buckle Up Buckeroos! Time to get BUSY!

Ok so I counted 5. Bijan, Tyler, Patterson, London and Pitts. When you say FAR less that implies a huge gap in talent. This one is a real head scratcher. Seems like you’re just going off of emotion and rivalry feelings to me.
I'd be lying if I said that there isn't an inherent anti-falcons bias in anything I post, but seriously, Drake London, Mack Hollins, and KhaDerel Hodge (their WRs) are not in the same class as Mike Thomas, Chris Olave, and Rashid Shaheed. We have depth at TE. They have an unproven 2nd year QB.

Sure their running back talent closes the gap a bit, but they will NEVER win consistently in the NFL with that receiving corps.

My comparison was including Kamara, who I will acknowledge we dont have for this game, but I still suspect our Offense will do better against Green Bay than Atlanta's did and that we will do better over the course of the season than Atlanta will.

If we put up numbers like that on offense I’d be somewhat disappointed if we’d only win by at the least a touchdown. That means we either turned the ball over a lot, had a lot of penalties or our Defense didn’t show up
Don't sweat any of that Bro~! The penalties, thankfully are way down compared to past years + disciplined play; We're +1 in the T/O dept. and I expect to add to that # as Our "D" is feeling it~! So? Let's just say, Vegas is inviting $s on GB with that -1.5 line~! Those who KNOW? They are putting bets on The SAINTS as DC #4 really gets his timing down and will move better in the pocket on Sunday.......That's a WHODAT assessment from a Black and Gold YAT`~! SAINTS by 10.........

I'd be lying if I said that there isn't an inherent anti-falcons bias in anything I post, but seriously, Drake London, Mack Hollins, and KhaDerel Hodge (their WRs) are not in the same class as Mike Thomas, Chris Olave, and Rashid Shaheed. We have depth at TE. They have an unproven 2nd year QB.

Sure their running back talent closes the gap a bit, but they will NEVER win consistently in the NFL with that receiving corps.

My comparison was including Kamara, who I will acknowledge we dont have for this game, but I still suspect our Offense will do better against Green Bay than Atlanta's did and that we will do better over the course of the season than Atlanta will.
So it seems like the Falcons win in RB room and Saints in the WR room. Depth at TE? They have Pitts and Jonnu had his best years under Smith. Cmon dude. I’d call it a push tbh. I’m still stuck on the far less talent comment. That was clearly biased. But hey, I’m just being a realist

So it seems like the Falcons win in RB room and Saints in the WR room. Depth at TE? They have Pitts and Jonnu had his best years under Smith. Cmon dude. I’d call it a push tbh. I’m still stuck on the far less talent comment. That was clearly biased. But hey, I’m just being a realist
We win at QB as well, easily.

Are you some Falcons apologist with your 5 whole posts here?

My statement was actually we have far more talent than the 2 teams that greenbay has played, so it was as much in reference to the Bears as it was the Falcons.

But sure, get butthurt over saying we have far more talent than the Failcons, Dick, and call that being a realist.

We win at QB as well, easily.

Are you some Falcons apologist with your 5 whole posts here?

My statement was actually we have far more talent than the 2 teams that greenbay has played, so it was as much in reference to the Bears as it was the Falcons.

But sure, get butthurt over saying we have far more talent than the Failcons, Dick, and call that being a realist.
Because I don’t agree that means I’m butthurt? I’m saying they have just as much talent but you can’t give another team credit here I forgot. You must wear the black and gold shades at all times

If Carmichael is as smart a game-planner that I believe he is, this will be the week our Offense gets right. Jones and Miller will both have big games. Joe Barry can't stop the run. Green Bay is giving up over 4 and a half yards per carry having faced Chicago and Atlanta. They had the 26th worst run D last year and do not look to have made many improvements this year. They spent a bunch of money to resign CB Jaire Alexander and he has basically disappeared after getting paid.

Green Bay has given up 20 points or more to two teams that have far less talent on offense then we do (Chicago and Atlanta.)

Look for us to ran early and use the ran to set up play action and deep opportunities to Shaheed later in the game.

Atlanta put up 400 yards of offense against Green Bay, I suspect we will put up over 500. I think Carr throws for 300+ and we have over 200 yards rushing as a team.

After we have worn down their Defense and given them a healthy dose of Tysom in the second half, I think we will win by a TD or more.

This week will be our statement game, and then we get Karama back and the league will be on notice.

WHO DAT!
500yds and a top 5 defense and you think we only win by a touchdown. If your going to go out on a limb at least carry a six pack with you!

Because I don’t agree that means I’m butthurt? I’m saying they have just as much talent but you can’t give another team credit here I forgot. You must wear the black and gold shades at all times
disagreeing is one thing, admitting you are "stuck on" it and insisting an opposing view is "clearly biased" is kinda being butthurt.

Especially when we are talking about the falcons, and especially when you have been a member here for a year and 60% of your posts since joining have been spent trying to insist that we don't have "far" more talent than Atlanta.

Thanks for playing!

:gl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom