Welp. It's time (1 Viewer)

i love you bob. seriously. you are completely honest about your issue. it makes me happy.

keep at it my friend. you are a true inspiration for bettering oneself. one day, i strive to follow your direction. unfortunately just not yet.

Let me know how that blackberry ginger ale is

And I’ve told you, ginger beer is where it’s at

Well lost in all the recent going ons today marked 6 months for me. I shall celebrate by having some coffee.

While you are enjoying the coffee, pat yourself on the back, that is awesome ?

There are a million meetings on ZOOM, I hope that some of them are helpful for you.

Awesome, bro.

Well lost in all the recent going ons today marked 6 months for me. I shall celebrate by having some coffee.
Well, talk about being late to the party. Haven't been on the EE hardly at all until recently and I'm glad this milestone post bumped the thread. I started reading from the beginning last night and finished it this morning.

I gotta say, I was very anxious going through the progression starting back in October wondering if you would stick it out. It is awesome to see this post. Congrats, sir. This thread has brightened up my quarantined days.

And I have to add that it's very impressive that you shared this experience from the beginning. Judging from your SR.com jovial and carefree persona, it surprised me how you came forth with your problem to this circle of forum friends. It introduced a new side of you. And it's a good side.

Keep it up.

Last edited:
Good for you!! Easy to let these things derail us and this is not a little thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom