What is causing this offense to stall? (1 Viewer)

What’s causing this offense to stall?

• Injuries

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • Poor oline play

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • Jameis

Votes: 37 12.4%
  • Sean

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • A mix of things

Votes: 171 57.4%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • We are fine

Votes: 12 4.0%

• Total voters
What is causing this offense to stall out when they need to put point on the board?
I'm so confused.

We took ball with 9 min in 4th and by time it was over we scored 7 with under 3 min left on like 13 play drive where 11 were runs.

Icing game

O line,wr, and play calling seem to stand out the most. I'm not sure Jameis is the answer at QB either. I haven't been on either side of that argument and still willing to keep giving him time to come around and be elite. Just starting to look like that's a ways off. We could definitely do worse at QB but also think we could do better.

Lack of knowing the offense. Lack of receivers. Pretty easy to see. It's one to know the playbook it's another running it. Winston is really still in preseason.

This is going to take awhile. Winston looks so unsure and it should have been expected. I say give the offense till week 8 or 9 to look like an actual offense.

Missing McCoy, Thomas, and Smith. I think Jameis will improve over time. It'll get better, it's just going to take time. And with the way our defense is playing, that's fine. One thing people need to realize though, even when it gets better, it'll likely never be as prolific as we witnessed with Drew. It's just the reality of having a top 5 quarterback of all time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom