What is the strangest meat you have eaten? (1 Viewer)

It is in my opinion one of the best items. But it tastes just like a firm fish. Swordfish maybe. But the BBQ as they call it is the best part. It’s kind of sweet but nothing like BBQ sauce and I don’t pick up much smoke so it isn’t exactly what we would consider real BBQ either.

Yeah, it's a purely mental thing. It's literally just a fish. I eat all kinds of fish. But it looks weird and is slithery rather than swimmy.

But then, I've eaten flounder and those things are Lovecraftian horrors, so that's no excuse.

Ostrich burger. Wasn't that weird. I was hungry AF. Did more chowin' than critiquin'

Ostrich burger. Wasn't that weird. I was hungry AF. Did more chowin' than critiquin'
Fuddrucker's in Houston used to serve an ostrich burger. It was not bad from what I remember. It was one of the limited food places by my office back in the early 2000's so we'd go there couple times a month for lunch. It was a "healthier" option than one of their regular burgers. I guess I should have put that on my list, too.

Roasted fruit bat - wasn’t bad but not something I’d eat again. Not really a plump meat and had more of a poorly cooked quail taste to it.

If parts count I've had chicken feet, pigs ear, pig intenstine, and pork blood Though probably most people have that ine form of sausage/hot dogs.

Eel out of a can, ostrich, squirrel, rabbit, copperhead snake, blowfish, balut, dinuguan (pork blood stew), dog, crickets, termites, gar, carabao (Filipino swamp water buffalo), random types of dried fish (Japan, Korea, Thailand and Philippines) and different types of muscles, clams, snails, etc at a little place on the west coast of Korea in an inlet off of the Yellow Sea. There's been a lot of different things, I should've kept better track of the strange stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom