What is YOUR Saints Iconic photo? (1 Viewer)

no Unknown Who Dat love?

unknown_who_dat.jpg

Oh God....

some great pics in here...

one of my fave pics is this pic of hebert on the cover of SI. it was one of the first times i remember us having major, national props! i was a huge hebert fan back then. i had just moved to southern cali and BOY it felt good to get some props while surrounded by 49er fans, rams fans and myopic raider fans!

Attachments

• hebert SI.jpg
    hebert SI.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 122
Man, just when I pick a favorite i scroll to another one. I LOVE those unis on that Gleason sideline pic! The golds don't match, lol, but they rock. Great thread OP.

Dude I love this freakin thread. I've teared up at least three times.

wembley250.jpg

this is the most iconic image for me personally.... it is Drew Brees on the side of wembley stadium here in the Uk...

I saw that image just before i went into the stadium to watch my first saints game... this picture signifys the start of my support for the team and for that I Love everything about it

Going to that game really was one of the best discisions i ever made as we won the superbowl later that year :D

Curtis DeLoatch celebrating the first TD back in the Dome after Gleason's block. It's like he floated up there, buoyed by the celebration that erupted.

81365733-football-new-orleans-saints-curtis-deloatch-gettyimages.jpg

This one is pretty significant too.

Attachments

• 10163000-large.jpg
    10163000-large.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 79
What do you think is the most iconic Saints photo ever? One of the ones listed here or do you have another? What Saints picture evokes the most memories or emotion in you?

Feel free to post your own if you have another photo that is you all time favorite.

What - no pics of Goddell handing down the Bounty Punishments?

[Ducking and running for cover...]

[You know that is Duncan's, ESPN's, etc etc favorites!]

I tried to find a better pic of this but couldn't. I'm surprised no one posted any of these guys yet. One thing you have to give them is that they are 100% Iconic in Saints folklore!

14338_212254892376_8221019_n_zps10e5fa69.jpg

Even with a nasty break to his leg, dude is STILL watching the field ready to call the next play! Hardcore Coaching at its finest!

sean-payton-8989ba5fc5337e6a_zps47287a8c.jpg

This pic of this exact moment will always be #1 for me

New-Orleans-Saints-Super-Ball-game-1.jpg

Yes, but...

I love the one from the other end of the field showing Harper on his knees with his arms raised skyward!!!

[This pic is the best I could find right now - I could've sworn that the pic I am thinking of actually showed Porter near the goal line...]

Attachments

• Roman Harper SuperBowl XLIV.jpg
    Roman Harper SuperBowl XLIV.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom