What would you do in this situation? (1 Viewer)

How would I have reacted?

It depends. If my son was still on the ground, the guy would likely be on top of him. I would have pulled out my knife and stabbed him in the kidney. If it was more of a knock over, I would have just gotten my son the hell out of dodge before it could escalate.

On point!!!! He could verbally attack me all day with absolutely no reaction from me. Hurt my child and you will get all that I can give win or lose. Honestly, if you have a child I just cant see many people moving on without some type of action towards the guy

Guess it all depends on the particulars of the situation. Certainly as a father, I would do whatever I could humanly do to protect him. I do not know any fathers that would appreciate their son being hurt by a drunk adult. But there are worse things than the kid being hurt... such as losing a father.

Again it would be a situational thing. Is it a one on one fight or were his 10 drunk buddies egging him on? Dieing for your child is admirable. Teaching your son that walking away from a bad situation may be the best solution, priceless.

Also, you're assuming that this a**hole is going to have everybody on his side. I don't know that it would happen that way.
Youre in Cleveland, at a Browns game. Not everyone is going to see what started the fight. Theyre just going to see one of their own in a fight with some random away team fan.

Guess it all depends on the particulars of the situation. Certainly as a father, I would do whatever I could humanly do to protect him. I do not know any fathers that would appreciate their son being hurt by a drunk adult. But there are worse things than the kid being hurt... such as losing a father.

Again it would be a situational thing. Is it a one on one fight or were his 10 drunk buddies egging him on? Dieing for your child is admirable. Teaching your son that walking away from a bad situation may be the best solution, priceless.

+1

Also, if the situation were reversed (a Saints "fan" pushed a kid wearing a Browns jersey down ), I'm pretty sure another Saints fan would have have stepped in and kicked the guy's ***.

Take revenge. I follow him home, break into his house at night to steal his chandelier, his wife comes in and tells me to stop, I say no, she respects this and we make love all night, in the morning Cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms, I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada instead, I don't trust her, besides, I like the cold, 30yrs later I get a postcard, I have a son and he's the Chief of Police, this is where it gets interesting, I tell her to meet me in Paris, by the Trocadero, she's been waiting for me all these yrs, she's never taken another lover, I don't care, I don't show up, I go to Berlin instead, that's where I stashed the chandelier.

DKS

I went to the Cleveland/New Orleans game with a buddy of mine from Cleveland. As we were sitting in the stands in the Dome, I told him "You notice that not one Cleveland fan is being harassed. You think that the Saints were in Cleveland, the Browns fans would act the same." He didn't miss a beat: "Not a chance."

That said, I would have done the same thing this father did. I may have been seething with rage and want to kill the idiot but for the sake of my family, I would have done what he did. Then I would have written letters to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Cleveland Browns organization, the NFL, Fox Sports, ESPN and every other major media outlet bashing Cleveland.

Oh yeah, and I as I drove away, I would have yelled, "LEBRON MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!!"

I went to the Cleveland/New Orleans game with a buddy of mine from Cleveland. As we were sitting in the stands in the Dome, I told him "You notice that not one Cleveland fan is being harassed. You think that the Saints were in Cleveland, the Browns fans would act the same." He didn't miss a beat: "Not a chance."

That said, I would have done the same thing this father did. I may have been seething with rage and want to kill the idiot but for the sake of my family, I would have done what he did. Then I would have written letters to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Cleveland Browns organization, the NFL, Fox Sports, ESPN and every other major media outlet bashing Cleveland.

Oh yeah, and I as I drove away, I would have yelled, "LEBRON MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!!"

1st time I was over a guy in Pat O's had a '**** Cleveland' t shirt on, think I get it now.

How would I have reacted?

It depends. If my son was still on the ground, the guy would likely be on top of him. I would have pulled out my knife and stabbed him in the kidney. If it was more of a knock over, I would have just gotten my son the hell out of dodge before it could escalate.

Yeah, that'll be a great help to the kid later on, the memory of his dad's murder victim bleeding out on top of him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom