What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (10 Viewers)

This guy is such a forkin tool, I may watch a little.

I just finished Argylle, I really enjoyed it and laughed a ton, it's a fun lightweight movie...

The latest episode of Resident Alien had some of the funniest parts of the season by far, lol...

The 4 Dean Martin Matt helm movies. Sharon Tate in the new wrecking crew stole the show, absolutely stunning and impossible to get rid of(bonus points). But Dean without Frank just wouldn't be kosher so the Tony Rome 2 pack is included as well. Not quite the cats meow but it is the catsleg, close enough partner. Lots of eye candy use caution if your a diabetic. Some gambling as well,loaded dice marked cards, find out for yourself.

The 4 Dean Martin Matt helm movies. Sharon Tate in the new wrecking crew stole the show, absolutely stunning and impossible to get rid of(bonus points). But Dean without Frank just wouldn't be kosher so the Tony Rome 2 pack is included as well. Not quite the cats meow but it is the catsleg, close enough partner. Lots of eye candy use caution if your a diabetic. Some gambling as well,loaded dice marked cards, find out for yourself.
You don’t say

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom