What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (3 Viewers)

Why doesn't Shogun have it's own thread? I got on this late but quickly caught up and enjoyed the finale. I don't believe there are plans for a Season 2 but if they do, I will watch the hell out of it. Great show.

Indy dial of destiny bluray yesterday. Who wins who losses who cheats.why change, does a dragon really enter,are the axis really greedy trophy train pigs, what about the time space moon thing. Great questions Great movie but why 2 sets of wings and about that exit. Cards something about cards as well. This one was a definite A+ for me.

The first 2 episodes of this new sci-fi show just dropped, and I'm digging it so far...

Well, it looks like we may actually get moar Shogun!

I hope that's true. Funny enough, I finally got around to watching the final episode tonight with the wife. We were always busy with one thing or another the last couple of weeks. Finale was great.

I was wondering how he got the cross necklace back until I saw them recovering the boat.

The mind games they play, damn.

I hope that's true. Funny enough, I finally got around to watching the final episode tonight with the wife. We were always busy with one thing or another the last couple of weeks. Finale was great.

I was wondering how he got the cross necklace back until I saw them recovering the boat.

Yeah, the finale was so well done. How we learned about how everything was planned out and how it actually worked was amazing, some of the best TV I've seen in a long time...

Season 3 of Welcome to Wrexham continues to deliver. This is such a great show...

But wait, there's moar!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom