What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (3 Viewers)

So, I'm a little past halfway through this BONKERS action movie (that is also hilarious), and I'm loving every second of it... nsfw trailer

This movie is also pretty bonkers as well, I watched it a few weeks ago...

Good to see Jeremy Renner is back, Season 3 of Mayor of Kingstown has begun...

Just finished “Your Honor” on Netflix. There’s gotta be a thread on this right? Takes place in NOLA and I thought it was a really good show.

Been watching the first couple seasons of Archer again....been a minute

The Franklin show on Apple is quite good. Not as good as the John Adams show, but some interesting overlap.

Been watching the first couple seasons of Archer again....been a minute

Haha good stuff. I need to take a revival tour and rewatch Archer's first few seasons, as well as Simpson's S04 -S10 and Family Guy's first few seasons. gold

Episode 3 of Clipped dropped, and I'm watching it. I must have been under a rock b/c I had no idea this happened, then again, I barely follow the NBA...

I stumbled across this show from 2019 called Jett, it stars Carla Gugino (she is gorgeous), Giancarlo Esposito, and many other actors that I've recognized from other shows/movies. I'm really enjoying it, but unfortunately, it seems that it only got 1 season...

So, I rarely watch those overly-popular cable shows when they aired originally (Disney+ Star Wars shows being an exception)... The Sopranos, Lost, Breaking Bad, to name a few. Even network shows like Seinfeld, or Friends (and I'll never watch that one).

Netflix has all seasons of The Walking Dead, so I decided to give it a try... and frankly, I have no idea how that show was so popular... overly dramatic, and it's episode after episode of people getting in bad situations because they're stupid. I have it on TV while I play video games, just so I can catch when main characters die, because I hate them all :hihi:

The only shows that, IMO, were worth of the hype were The Sopranos and Breaking Bad (reason why I watched Better Call Saul as it aired). Sons of Anarchy was good for about 4 seasons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom