What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (1 Viewer)

It is on Hulu now.

Harrow it is set in Brisbane.

Really good just finished the two seasons.

He is a Forensic pathologist. Kinda really smart and dickish not a complete total mean jerk like House.

Really good show give it a try.

Rotten tomatoes gave it a 92.

man, i haven't been to brisbane since 92 or 93. love queensland.

finished watching ip man 1, 2, 3, 4, and master z: ip man legacy

also finished ong bak 1, 2, 3

once upon a time in china 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and in america

i want to watch brotherhood of the wolf. i can't find it anywhere online.

finished watching ip man 1, 2, 3, 4, and master z: ip man legacy

also finished ong bak 1, 2, 3

once upon a time in china 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and in america
My son used to LOVE the Once Upon in China movies when he was little. He would even reenact the opening of the movies. Ahhh - the good ole days when he was still sweet. Now he's just a grown up b-hole.

ETA:

My son used to LOVE the Once Upon in China movies when he was little. He would even reenact the opening of the movies. Ahhh - the good ole days when he was still sweet. Now he's just a grown up b-hole.

ETA:

such an awesome series. seriously, anyone who loves kung fu should watch the series (along with ip man).

Drinking scotch and watching Boondock Saints

i want to watch brotherhood of the wolf. i can't find it anywhere online.
i sincerely thank my anonymous contributor for the help to.

don't bother asking me who etc. i won't reply. though i doubt anyone wants to watch it.

Some Scooby stuff. Big top Scooby, frankencreepy Scooby. buckfify Walgreens DVDs. Wings seasons three and four. Soul power has some great live footage. Friends best of season 1. All of witch led me to the Scooby saga of the 13th ghost collection. Flip flop is a conscum dbag. What a dirtyworm.I'd kick him out real fast.
That chest is very interesting,i think I have seen that somewhere before. One last 50 ,150er exosquad season 1. Stay away from tagaki, to much of a film flam vibe to him. Good advice do what you want with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom