Where is Deuce Windham? (1 Viewer)

I missed this, what did he say?

screenshot_20210117-222423_twitter-jpg.153282

I don’t think there is any context that would make this ok.
I think context always matters. For him to be a fan and not understand the blowback doesn't make sense. I do think there was a little diety worship that made some people feel like Drew was beyond criticism in the last few years of his career.

I think context always matters. For him to be a fan and not understand the blowback doesn't make sense. I do think there was a little diety worship that made some people feel like Drew was beyond criticism in the last few years of his career.
Context does usually matter, on that we agree. Agree to disagree on the rest. I don’t worship Drew nor any person throwing a football, society is nasty now imo. Lacking empathy sympathy and compassion. Without Drew we never win a Super Bowl. That’s pretty big to me. To each their own.

100% agree. I was a Brees fan but he’s just a man and his best days were/are behind him, and that’s ok.

100% agree. I was a Brees fan but he’s just a man and his best days were/are behind him, and that’s ok.
Who’s arguing that? They’re all just men who play a child’s game, for millions. Why anyone would think otherwise is funny to me….having said that, it’s ok to trash a person for his best days being behind him? Especially after all he’s done for this organization, and us fans?

That’s what’s in question. Not his abilities or lack there of.

Context does usually matter, on that we agree. Agree to disagree on the rest. I don’t worship Drew nor any person throwing a football, society is nasty now imo. Lacking empathy sympathy and compassion. Without Drew we never win a Super Bowl. That’s pretty big to me. To each their own.
I was not saying you were worshipping him and I think what he said was poorly articulated at the minimum. I was just mentioning that the last few years of Drew's carrier were a delicate topic at times. He was the greatest player in Saints history but it was clear to some of us that it was time to walk away and I applaud the organization for handling it correctly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom