Where is Deuce Windham? (2 Viewers)

Ross Jackson is the guy we should be talking about. Very professional and way more likable IMHO.
Does it sound like he is just guessing when he talks about a linebacker scraping to fill a responsibility? Cause that's all I took from the Doo Dooce Windham videos I watched.

I usually listen to a few Saints podcasts and read a few Saints articles during the week, and I have not seen Deuce Windham in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know his whereabouts?

TBT
Hopefully he went to go workout on a playground with Jeff Duncan, so I never have to see or hear him again.

Is this Deuce’s Nader moment?

If y’all think this is bad, wait until year hear about what Bryan in New Orleans East has said about Brees. When not making inflammatory comments about Brees, this wannabe reporter shoots off takes like “AJ Green to the Saints is a lock”, or “Xavier Howard is a lock to be a Saint”, and “only white people want Taysom to start at quarterback for the Saints.”

100%. I didn't want to see Brees in a Saints uniform, or any uniform for that matter, ever again after that game. A game like that is nothing but a stain on his legacy. I'd be far more upset if he'd stuck around than about anyone saying that.

It was a moronic but really more a misguided comment to make. Why direct your anger towards a HOF QB that should not have been playing in the first place?

I love SP but the decision to play DB with a torn rotator cuff was his and his alone....DB is going to play no matter what, it's what HOF players do...for better or worse....

None of us like the way it ended, but to blame DB for playing when SP makes the decision to play him? Lunacy...total misguided lunacy....

Last edited:
Wow this stuff is seven pages? Yeah I saw his tweets about how his channel was hacked and what he was dealing with from a mental aspect. He put me on to some things when it comes to building my outlet and networking. I think he was just frustrated by what happened on that day.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen...
(ESPECIALLY any that are moderators)

It's time this thing ended. Hopefully those who are offended on either side of this have had enough time to blow off steam in this stream. I also believe that the good folks who "mod" SR.com, have been very patient, because by the "letter of the law" there have been several violations of TOS, or close to it.

I respect Drew Brees and all that he has done for the Saints and the city of New Orleans. When to end an athletic career is always a difficult time. I fully understand. Drew is doing a great job now in his new job. Let's be grateful that an underdog QB and this city, an underdog to even survive after 2005, were brought together by fate. The rest is history.

DW said some things I would not have, however, so have most of media talking heads. I have many conflicts with what DW says at times. With all that being said, he is a young man with a family and this is the way he has chosen to support them. I would hate to think that someone who was offended, as many expressed here, was behind the hacking of his YouTube channel. His pure football stuff is pretty darn good. His love for the game is apparent and his drive to teach others the finer parts of the game is as well. Cancel culture must come to an end. The Who Dat Nation is one voice, one heart, one soul...

Let's heal our division, yell like hell, bring home the victory and END THIS!

Ladies and Gentlemen...
(ESPECIALLY any that are moderators)

It's time this thing ended. Hopefully those who are offended on either side of this have had enough time to blow off steam in this stream. I also believe that the good folks who "mod" SR.com, have been very patient, because by the "letter of the law" there have been several violations of TOS, or close to it.

I respect Drew Brees and all that he has done for the Saints and the city of New Orleans. When to end an athletic career is always a difficult time. I fully understand. Drew is doing a great job now in his new job. Let's be grateful that an underdog QB and this city, an underdog to even survive after 2005, were brought together by fate. The rest is history.

DW said some things I would not have, however, so have most of media talking heads. I have many conflicts with what DW says at times. With all that being said, he is a young man with a family and this is the way he has chosen to support them. I would hate to think that someone who was offended, as many expressed here, was behind the hacking of his YouTube channel. His pure football stuff is pretty darn good. His love for the game is apparent and his drive to teach others the finer parts of the game is as well. Cancel culture must come to an end. The Who Dat Nation is one voice, one heart, one soul...

Let's heal our division, yell like hell, bring home the victory and END THIS!
This isn’t cancel culture. He acted unprofessional and people don’t like it.

So sorry, it’s not cancel culture if people don’t want to support him for acting that way. Since when did doing something to support your family give you free reign to do or say whatever you want? It doesn’t.

If I run a fruit stand, and rip on the farm that grows the fruit and give people half rotten fruit. Do I really deserve to be successful? Just because I’m trying to have a fruit stand? No I don’t.

He’s no victim so stop making him out to be. People still watch his stuff I’m sure but a lot of people won’t ever, and it’s because of his own actions!

screenshot_20210117-222423_twitter-jpg.153282
Am I the only one that can’t see this screenshot?

This isn’t cancel culture. He acted unprofessional and people don’t like it.

So sorry, it’s not cancel culture if people don’t want to support him for acting that way. Since when did doing something to support your family give you free reign to do or say whatever you want? It doesn’t.

If I run a fruit stand, and rip on the farm that grows the fruit and give people half rotten fruit. Do I really deserve to be successful? Just because I’m trying to have a fruit stand? No I don’t.

He’s no victim so stop making him out to be. People still watch his stuff I’m sure but a lot of people won’t ever, and it’s because of his own actions!
Cowtown, believe me, I realize how offended you and others were offended by DW’s tweet about Drew. I also was shocked when I found out about it. Tweets like that is one of many reasons I have to not be on Twitter. The point I was trying to make was this is not the place to air that grievance. DW posts on SR.COM and I find most of his stuff pretty good. You were right when you said that his motivation to comment doesn’t give him free reign to do or say what ever he wants. I just believe that he has the right to say it and you have the right to disagree with the statement. I just would have done it differently. If you knew the many on here and other Saints boards that know me personally they would tell you how much of a die-hard I am. I at times question actions of others, but I don’t call them out publicly. If it is someone I know, be it a fan, member of the media, a player, or a member of the front office and I feel that it is an issue that needed to be addressed (and we had that kind of relationship) I would CALMLY discuss it with them privately. I even feel guilty adding this post to this thread, as I said before, this needs to end

Cowtown, believe me, I realize how offended you and others were offended by DW’s tweet about Drew. I also was shocked when I found out about it. Tweets like that is one of many reasons I have to not be on Twitter. The point I was trying to make was this is not the place to air that grievance. DW posts on SR.COM and I find most of his stuff pretty good. You were right when you said that his motivation to comment doesn’t give him free reign to do or say what ever he wants. I just believe that he has the right to say it and you have the right to disagree with the statement. I just would have done it differently. If you knew the many on here and other Saints boards that know me personally they would tell you how much of a die-hard I am. I at times question actions of others, but I don’t call them out publicly. If it is someone I know, be it a fan, member of the media, a player, or a member of the front office and I feel that it is an issue that needed to be addressed (and we had that kind of relationship) I would CALMLY discuss it with them privately. I even feel guilty adding this post to this thread, as I said before, this needs to end
I don't disagree with some of your sentiment, but understand that with being a public figure comes responsibility. And part of that is being responsible for what you say on social media. People commenting and agreeing/disagreeing with commentary comes with the territory. He made the comments, and as far as I know, he's never apologized for them. So the pushback isn't at all unexpected.

Thank you for the reply and I hope you do not take my reply in any way that I would be looking for confrontation with you. I appreciate your post a lot. But I also felt need to elaborate as I felt what I say may have been misconstrued.

Thank you and I hope you are having a wonderful evening and let’s see the boys get a W tomorrow!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom