• Blue Pill

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

If you take the red pill you can go all Back to the Future 2 Biff and make way more than 10 million but future friends, spouses, kids will be gone

If you take the red pill you can go all Back to the Future 2 Biff and make way more than 10 million but future friends, spouses, kids will be gone

so id be starting over in 77.

work my arse off cutting lawns and other stuff and drop my $3000 saved into MSFT. Take some of that, start up Yahoo. Sell it, Start up AMZN.

Profit.

so id be starting over in 77.

work my arse off cutting lawns and other stuff and drop my $3000 saved into MSFT. Take some of that, start up Yahoo. Sell it, Start up AMZN.

Profit.
You'd be the richest man in the world,but who would you socialize with? Your body says 6 year olds. Your
head says middle aged men. That's just to weird for me. I'd still take the 10 mil, invest it properly and be
comfortable the rest of my life.

There is no debate at all. Back to age 6. It’s not just the money. The family members gone I could see again and maybe I wouldn’t lose them now. I could still meet my wife etc now I would have money as well as the other stuff she likes.

Red sounds great until I think about retaining the memories of my 23 year old son, who is getting married next year, and likely doing things different from 6 years old that prevent his birth because I wouldn't want to marry wife #1 again. I have to take the $10M for that reason alone.

Red pill, easily. I could avoid pitfalls like my first ex, still stumble into my second ex but exit that relationship much better off than now. Seeing late friends and relatives again would be great and I could possibly save a couple of them from making the mistakes that ended their life. Plus, I had a lot of fun back in the 70s and 80s, wouldn't mind going thru that again.

I'm not sure why anyone would take the blue pill. Especially assuming we go back in time. Think of the time you get to spend with your parents, grandparents, etc. Also you're going to be FAR more wealthy with all the knowledge of sporting events, stock market, etc. You get another shot at missed opportunities with girls. You live way more quality years in general. My friend asked my friends and I this same question, except it was this version: restart your life at age 10 with all the knowledge you know now OR you're 25 years old and $50 million in the bank (and the four of us agreed after some thought even in this case the 10 year old option was far superior).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom