Which pill do you take? (3 Viewers)

Which pill do you take?

• Red Pill

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Blue Pill

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
I'm not sure why anyone would take the blue pill. Especially assuming we go back in time. Think of the time you get to spend with your parents, grandparents, etc. Also you're going to be FAR more wealthy with all the knowledge of sporting events, stock market, etc. You get another shot at missed opportunities with girls. You live way more quality years in general. My friend asked my friends and I this same question, except it was this version: restart your life at age 10 with all the knowledge you know now OR you're 25 years old and $50 million in the bank (and the four of us agreed after some thought even in this case the 10 year old option was far superior).
Man I didn’t even think about that part of the knowledge (girls). That alone might be worth the trip back.

So let me introduce the Green pill. You go back to 16 with all the knowledge you have amassed about women and 3 million dollars…

Im pretty sure no matter how much money a person has, on their death bed what they really want is more time. And I have no doubt I could do it better even with just a little knowledge. Heck there aren't too many more mistakes for a person to make so just by process of elimination, I should be primed for a best life.

Do none of you red pill people have children? Are you willing to retain the memories of your kids, knowing that you may make choices (intentionally or unintentionally) that prevent their birth and that you never get to see them again?

To be healthy again, and be able to warn some loved ones about their fate, I'd take the red pill every time.

With what I know about 1977+ I wouldn't have a problem with money.

Surviving ages 6-10 would be the worst of it. Those were not happy times.

Do none of you red pill people have children? Are you willing to retain the memories of your kids, knowing that you may make choices (intentionally or unintentionally) that prevent their birth and that you never get to see them again?
I don't have any. I always wanted them. Knowing what I know now... I would try to get a vasectomy at age 6.

Yes of course. But I think now I would be a better father.

If I take the red pill do I get busted for sex with a minor?

I want to be 40 and get the blue pill,

Man I didn’t even think about that part of the knowledge (girls). That alone might be worth the trip back.

So let me introduce the Green pill. You go back to 16 with all the knowledge you have amassed about women and 3 million dollars…
My friend we are not going to be able to put up with the drama of teenagers. He’ll I can’t put up with the drama 40 year olds :hihi:

Now, where’s my 10 mil?

so id be starting over in 77.

work my arse off cutting lawns and other stuff and drop my $3000 saved into MSFT. Take some of that, start up Yahoo. Sell it, Start up AMZN.

Profit.
you're conveniently overlooking the butterfly effect - you have no idea what effect your first action in the different timeline would have - you could mess around and creating a superbowl win for the Falcons
and that we cannot have

you're conveniently overlooking the butterfly effect - you have no idea what effect your first action in the different timeline would have - you could mess around and creating a superbowl win for the Falcons
and that we cannot have
Easy, just tell Loomis to draft Drew Brees and hire Sean Payton.

Maybe we win more than a single Superbowl.

Or more controversially, we tell Mueller to hire Bill Belicheck and draft Tom Brady. :)

Last edited:
I wonder if it would be possible to go back in time, could you prevent something like 9/11. Assuming you're just an average Joe. Getting people to believe you would be the hard part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom