Whole Foods countersues pastor who claimed he was offended by slur (1 Viewer)

I would do that.

I've done that. 9 or 10 years ago I was running errands and 1 stop was to pickup my oldest son's birthday cookie cake. The cashier asks me who the cake is for, and I said Drew which is my son's name. We didn't look at the cake until party time and it was princess themed with pink and white icing, and said, "Happy Birthday Princess Drew". He was upset about it and his friends laughed, but it eventually started a tradition where, at 16, they still buy each other birthday cards meant for 4 yr old girls.

I hope the girl named Drew was okay with the sports themed cake she got.

Pastor sued for student loan debt prior to Whole Foods cake claim

AUSTIN (KXAN) — The openly gay pastor who filed a lawsuit against Whole Foods over a gay slur on a cake was sued himself a few weeks earlier.

Wednesday, KXAN obtained a copy of the lawsuit from the Travis County Clerk’s Office claiming Brown defaulted on a $27,000 student loan.

The petition was filed March 11, 2016 by a student loan trust, and said Brown stopped paying on the student loan issued for the 2007-2008 school year at Slippery Rock University in Pennsylvania.

Pastor sued for student loan debt prior to Whole Foods cake claim | KXAN.com

This story seems so fulfilling to me. This guy is going to get everything he deserves.

I saw this for the first time this morning and there is no way if this was done that he did not see the writing on the cake in the store. Whenever I have done a special order I check it out before I even leave the bakery area. It just makes not sense. Plus the footage from Whole foods shows that label on the top of the cake when he left. Definitely siding with Whole foods on this one.

Not on EE. The bar is higher than that over here.

56450805.jpg

I donut think that is true. A lot of the jokes posted on the EE are half-baked.

I agree that I was floured when I first read this story. But finding out that the guy was sued for student loan debt a week before the incident is just icing on the . . . well, you know.

I agree that I was floured when I first read this story. But finding out that the guy was sued for student loan debt a week before the incident is just icing on the . . . well, you know.

eggzactly, we shouldn't milk it for any more - the yolk is played out
don't want to beat a dead mousse, batter to take it all with a pinch of salt soda layers can meringue - 1/8 cup powdered sugar for dusting, make sure to let the cake cool before you begin to decorate..
wait...i'm doing it worng

Is this some rouge Whole Foods employee trying to embarrass the company? Or is this Mr. Brown with some political/social agenda . . .
Who cares if he's red? Are you a colorist?

KIDDING! KIDDING!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom