Why is Jamies to blame for 68% Pressures Against Car? (1 Viewer)

Where were you when Winston was throwing 4 red zone scores and a bomb to Harris. Winston is magic in the red zone. Sean has had success with 3 different QBs, and Winston will not be the exception............................because you say so! You only have one channel 24/7 Winston sux. Like all us Saints fans and HOF coach are just an uninformed bunch of saps, who are just falling for some Jameis ruse. You have never been objective and it shows. Btw....Brady may have had something to do with that Super Bowl win in Tampa. Again objectivity.
He was actually hiding lol

I took a bit of a hiatus from SR. My middle-of-the-road effort to moderate Jameis zeal after the second Pre Season game received a bit more flame than I like.

I didn't come back to say I told you so, instead; I want to remind everyone of a game where we totally embarrassed the TB Bucs.

How did that work out for the Buc Boys?

Games like last week are rare. Games like today are rare. Neither is a yardstick for the season. Moderation people.

His fans were always making excuses for his performance in Tampa. TB changed QBs and won a super bowl.
Now they are doing the same thing here. So which is it this time? Sean Payton sucks? Our O-line sucks? Our RBs suck?

It's a bit tiring hearing it is never his fault.

At some point it is.

He has a year in the system as Drew's Game Day backup. A full pre-season and two starts. Whatever they did to him seems to have retained the TB up and down roller coaster but without the 5000-yard season.
Ok, a reasonable mind will admit that maybe it could be Winston’s fault. But I think an intelligent mind would look at the entire picture and come to a more logical conclusion.

To my knowledge, never before has a team lost the amount of coaches, for the entire week of preparation AND game, particularly offensive coaches and the results were the (one of the 3) lowest efficiency since 09… but instead, you cherry pick a play in which Winston may or may not have adjusted the protection in error and use that as the foundation of you position that it’s all Winston’s fault.

It’s just hard to take you guys seriously.

Last edited:
Lol I love getting a clown because I want a reasonable explanation and discussion. Sorry it isn’t all on Jamies. I noticed the same clowns im getting are from people that liked my comments when I was cheering on Hill for the job.

Makes me wonder if these are actual Saints fans, as in fans of the actual team or not.

His fans were always making excuses for his performance in Tampa. TB changed QBs and won a super bowl.

Now they are doing the same thing here. So which is it this time? Sean Payton sucks? Our O-line sucks? Our RBs suck?

At some point it is.

He has a year in the system as Drew's Game Day backup. A full pre-season and two starts. Whatever they did to him seems to have retained the TB up and down roller coaster but without the 5000-yard season.
This Brady won with the same team narrative is ridiculous.

Jameis didnt have a 1st round Left Tackle, Playoff Lenny, Antonio Brown, Gronk, and more. It was not the same team at all but carry on......

There is a reason the Bucs let him go. He still has 15 games to go, so let's hope we see improvement but Winston is going to Winston...you take the good with the bad, like any QB
I think the Coaching staff of the Bucs had a huge hand in his play!

At some point it is.

The won a Superbowk cause Brady started on field coaching. They were losing till Brady had enough of the Mickey Mouse play calling!That staff is not good!

The won a Superbowk cause Brady started on field coaching. They were losing till Brady had enough of the Mickey Mouse play calling!That staff is not good!
This is Winston most glaring issue when coming to us. Tampa did not taught him how to win NFL games and it's honestly wild. They won solely on hero ball.

Hell, Tom Brady taught Tampa how to win games.

Same blitz 3 plays in a row and the Saints never pick it up?
Not saying its coaching, but its coaching.

Your right it is coaching ..and when your with out 8 of them, that's how your team looks, unprepared and in over its head.

Remember the Broncos game last year when they are without all their QB's when they played the Saints ..did they lose that game because of bad coaching?

Sorry but we just got our butts kicked. It is only one game. We were not prepared. I put that mainly on the coaches….wait what’s that? That’s right all of our offensive coaches were out. Let’s see how the season unfolds before we jump to too many conclusions. Peace ✌️

But the big problem with the zone blitzes where they sat on the A gap.

The QB
Offensive Line
RB

Didn't know what was going to happen all game

Which is why you probably didn't see any audibles. Audibles in the dark is a big no no

The whole team was unprepared.
Bingo.

QB, Center, Guards and RB had no idea what the protection was. They were ALL making huge mistakes.

Has more to do with a patchwork coaching unit, players being gone on an eternal road schedule and coming off a blowout win, they probably didn’t prepare like they should have. Minus all those coaches it was probably damn near impossible.

He had no time to pass. He's guilty of throwing some bad ones under pressure. The Panthers had zero respect for the running game, and we don't have much talent at WR or TE. That's on the coaches and the GM. We should have kept Sanders and where is Vannett(?) that we traded for?

At some point it is.

Just like the Drew Brees fans did for the last 2 years with his noodle arm. Our last 3 playoffs exits were because of Drew Brees turnovers. I mean, since we are all staying on topic and stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom