Will the 2020 season be canceled? (2 Viewers)

Will the 2020 season be cancelled?

• Yes

• No

• Delayed

Results are only viewable after voting.
As I said in another thread, that's the easy part. Now the NFL has to come up with a feasible plan to do it without fans.
I don’t see a problem. The UFC is already holding events.

I don’t see a problem. The UFC is already holding events.
I just mean the number of essential people involved. In UFC, you need 3 people per fighter. In the NFL, you need at least 100 people per team when you consider trainers, equipment people, etc. Even though the fight card went on, there was a positive test with one of the fighters. What happens when you get a positive test on one team? How do you maintain safe hygiene in a locker room? All I'm saying is the details are more complicated with team sports. Neither the MLB or basketball have figured it out yet.

You prematurely LOL'd Loose Cannon's post. Newsome and Cuomo are putting the onus on the sports leagues to cancel or postpone their own seasons, so the leagues can't tell their irate fan(atics) that it's the governors' fault. Just watch and see.

This is a marathon, not a sprint.
Even if that were true, and even if that's how it goes down - a big if - that's not "CA and NY saying no to football". :)

Even if that were true, and even if that's how it goes down - a big if - that's not "CA and NY saying no to football". :)
Things can change and there's a long time between now and the Hall of Fame game which is the first preseason game of the NFL season. It's still premature speculation to be LOLing.

Things can change and there's a long time between now and the Hall of Fame game which is the first preseason game of the NFL season. It's still premature speculation to be LOLing.
More of New York saying NO to footb...err...uhh... begging for sports to return:

SO, in brief conversation I was just having with my girly (Saintgirly) about will there be an NFL season, which I personally think there won't be (gotta protect the kids and the future), I brought up to her "how can you can practice social distancing in a contact sport ?", and her response was "that's easy, just ask Jason David"... LMAO!.... smh.. she pulls some zingers off at times that just floors me..

NW.

I think there is too much money out there to cancel it. No way they walk away from the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom