World Cup 2022 - Qatar (with SR Pick'Em league) (6 Viewers)

You couldve just been in the gameday board. Just had to be a Merl and sour it for everyone else.
You can't pay me to go to that shart storm. Chat is where I go.

Merl is good people. A real WYSIWYG guy.

If anything, Messi deserves this. He's been the best player in the sport for a long time, and he's a class act. Good for him.

I feel pretty much the same....I think MBappe is poised to take that place soon....

Anyway, it was great enjoying this world cup w/ y'all over the past month...
Find a club in one of the top leagues and follow it if you don't already, honestly the games are usually much better than this World Cup shows. Great final though. Happy for Messi, not too stoked on Argentina as a whole but eh it is what it is.

Just getting back to this thread, but wow, what a final. All you could ask for really. Dominance early, a come back, someone gets an edge, another come back. The last 15 minutes of regulation and extra time were wild. My son and I were going nuts.

Highlights for us were - Mbappe second goal, Messi’s touch-touch-blast Lloris saved (HOW do you let HIM do THAT THEN?), the outside of the boot volley headed away. Just some amazing skill on display.

Oh, and how could I forget the build up and second Argentina goal? OMG. So smooth.

So much enjoyment over the last month plus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom