WOuld you take the 10,000 million dollars (1 Viewer)

I would take the money. Buy the Saints for $1bill. from old man Benson. Then i would take some of the left over money and become the George Steinbrenner of the NFL (don't confuse Sneider with Steinbrenner...one is a winner and one is a loser).

+10,000 Million

I would take the money. Buy the Saints for $1bill. from old man Benson. Then i would take some of the left over money and become the George Steinbrenner of the NFL (don't confuse Sneider with Steinbrenner...one is a winner and one is a loser).

You can't be the Stienbrenner of the NFL, Steinbrenner buys players and there's a salary cap in the NFL.

Take the money, always take the money. I not sure anymore exactly how much money we're talking about, but regardless, you could buy a theater to sit in and watch the game on a big screen. Or as most people have said just buy a suite at the game.

orly_dr_evil.gif

10000 million dollars then buy the saints and turn them into the most dominant dynasty in NFL history

:saintshelmet:

+1. I'd also dump a whole lot of money into the Superdome to make it even better or start looking to build a new stadium.

Okay, here's a question. Let me think of the most family-friendly way to say it-

Would you exchange never being able to do that thing that adult lovers do with each other again for being at the game and the Saints win the SuperBowl??

Oh.....being in the SuperBowl and winning it, HANDS DOWN!!

We as retired seasoned citizens, don't do much anymore...BUT ARGUE A LOT!!LOL!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom