X41 turtle beach headset(360).. 200 bucks for headphones?!? (1 Viewer)

For 200 dollars they had better send some one over to clean my house and cook dinner while I am playing.

I've owned a pair of the X41's and too be honest I regret not going with the cheaper wired X11's first. The X41's are great, but they EAT batteries. It always seems like they are out of batteries. The X11's give me the same advantage, but they are wired meaning that I don't have to constantly buy batteries.

The thing is my living room has a very good sound system, but that's the family room..so in my study I play on an lcd and just listen to the sound through the tv.

Even though these headphones are suppose to give a very big competitive advantage..example, you can hear someone in ninja mode on mw2(footsteps) and lots of other noises you can't normally hear in game that are a huge help, I really don't care about that.

I would be buying it just for the audio experience enhancing the gameplay.

I hear it's great. But the dx11 for 129 bucks might be a better buy for the money.

Anyone else have a review?

The thing is my living room has a very good sound system, but that's the family room..so in my study I play on an lcd and just listen to the sound through the tv.

Even though these headphones are suppose to give a very big competitive advantage..example, you can hear someone in ninja mode on mw2(footsteps) and lots of other noises you can't normally hear in game that are a huge help, I really don't care about that.

I would be buying it just for the audio experience enhancing the gameplay.

I hear it's great. But the dx11 for 129 bucks might be a better buy for the money.

Anyone else have a review?

Well if you can't use your good sound system to play the game, then I would suggest getting the X11's. The thing is once you get the headset on you won't be able to hear anything else.

Sacky (T.M. WDQ),

If you need wireless, check out the Turtle Beach X-31's for $99. I was skeptical at first, but they have been great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom