X41 turtle beach headset(360).. 200 bucks for headphones?!? (1 Viewer)

Not sure if it eats batteries or its just idiot alcoholic gamers like myself,who always forget to turn them off.

The idiot alcoholic gamers keep rechargeables next to them.

I'd like an answer to the mystery of how our most tech savvy member, Buzd, is the only one of us who can't get a headset to work.

It sure ain't from lack of trying different options, is it. What gives? Powerline adapters?

The X41's don't shut down on their own. I know the X31's do.

Its actually the X31's that I have. About 2 years old I guess. I must have faulty ones cuz they've never shut off on their own. The little power button on the side is easy to push by accident,so I make sure I put them up out of the way when not in use. Besides that I like the X31's just gotta get some rechargeble AAA's and charger.

They are now $60 at Gamestop and $45 on Ebay (Brand New).
I've gotta see what i've been missing.

I have the X21's (I think, they are wired), and I frackin love 'em.. Totally different experience, especially if you play a lot of late nights and have wives/kids.

I use the Plantronics 995H model. They are great. I haven't had any problems with them. The battery life is around 8 hours. You can find them anywhere from $60-80.

i got the tritton ax180's a while back. they're pretty solid. comfortable to wear and wired so no battery issues. if you bump or mess around with the wire that plugs into the controller it causes static but i've gotten used to avoiding that. sound is loud and clear and i can tell exactly where people are when i play blops. also makes forza sound pretty bad***

I have had: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/internet-headsets-phones/devices/5095 for over a year now and haven't had so much as a hiccup with them. GREAT 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound. Extremely comfortable. In fact I like them so much that I recently decided I wanted a wireless headset so I bought: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/internet-headsets-phones/devices/7248 I have zero complaints about either of them. Thay also have some fun things for you regularly drunk guys like voice morphing. :)

If you're headphones last more than a year, you're doing it wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom