You not gonna see Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

I don't have instagram so it won't let me watch, guess it's for the best if it's comparing Nix to Brees lol.

He called Nix “an athletic Drew Brees.” And said you aren’t going to see Drew Brees running a bunch of QB draws. Then Drew added in a highlight package of probably all of his rushing touchdowns. With the audio repeating “you aren’t going to see Drew Brees run a bunch of QB draws.”

He called Nix “an athletic Drew Brees.” And said you aren’t going to see Drew Brees running a bunch of QB draws. Then Drew added in a highlight package of probably all of his rushing touchdowns. With the audio repeating “you aren’t going to see Drew Brees run a bunch of QB draws.”

Thanks. I was disoriented by what was going on because I was reflexively mesmerized by watching Drew Brees' reach TD's montage, and the epic spin move. We all loved the jump reaches, we knew they were coming, and it was a unique thing to him.

I watched it earlier, now it's timing out on me. :confused2:
Glad ya got to see it at least, I looked around the web and couldn't find it elsewhere. Seems like I used to be able to watch instagram stuff even tho I've never had an account. 🤷‍♂️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom