LSU Baseball 2024 LSU Baseball (1 Viewer)

Well, I'm glad they didn't walk off, but I think we all need to wrote a strongly worded letter .... to someone.

i think because it was a balk, the pitch was irrelevant.
That's the biggest thing I'm having a problem with. It wasn't a balk, he used his normal pitching form and threw a strike. It was called a balk afterwards to justify the bad call of obstructing the plate. If anything, they should have kept the batter at the plate with the full count and continue pitching to him.

That's the biggest thing I'm having a problem with. It wasn't a balk, he used his normal pitching form and threw a strike. It was called a balk afterwards to justify the bad call of obstructing the plate. If anything, they should have kept the batter at the plate with the full count and continue pitching to him.
oh, i agree. and that's something they didn't really explain because if the whole whole debacle. i don't understand why it was a balk..

but poetic justice that the SC pitcher tried calling not his fault for delay AS the ump called it delay.. lol

Well take away 2 Errors against SC and we be exiting the SEC playoffs.... the one at 1st base the first game and the one at third base this last game..... both where a big hurdles for LSU staying alive...

Okay - now let’s go Vandy!

Anchor down!
Vandy was the other undefeated team in this tournament. That would mean that they have more fresh arms than the Vols would have in the championship game. I know that Tennessee is a tough matchup, but both of these teams are playing extremely well at this time.

Might Vandy be the tougher of the two opponents for LSU tomorrow? :unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom